Re: Fullmetal vs. Mustang

Yeh, Ed has talent.

But so does Roy.

If anything, it'd be a flat out tie.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Fullmetal vs. Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Edward of coarse! Have any of you seen the people and hamunculie Ed defeated?? Like the "indestructable" Greed? Ed defeated him! So I definatly think Ed would have won!
    I'd just like to thank you, apparrently someone else has seen Ed fight

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    I'd just like to thank you, apparrently someone else has seen Ed fight
    And the point you're making is...?

Newbie fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69's Avatar
    Thanks

Mustang would definately win... I pesonaly think ED is more talented than mustang.... but i dont think anyone can beat Mutang's fire alchemy....... And we shouldnt also forget about Mustang's great military experience ..

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

oh i think ED would win...he has alot of bravere...and he has the will to go on..not to mention he can use alchemy without a circle..but hen again Mustang has that circle on his glove...
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i think mustang would have won. accually there's not a doubt in my mind. his alchemy is more deadly and much faster then Ed's and he has much more experience. Ed fights with too much emotion, call him short and he goes berserk. tahts why i think Roy would win.
    I agree with you 100%
    cause Roy is much better in fights than Ed ( who entered the military world to find the Philosopher stone to help his brother ... not to be a good fighter) ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maamon View Post
    I agree with you 100%
    cause Roy is much better in fights than Ed ( who entered the military world to find the Philosopher stone to help his brother ... not to be a good fighter) ...
    Why are people talking like this fight never ended? It did, and Ed clearly won. It may not have been under the right cirumstances, but Roy lost when he had the flash back. Simple, done, end.

A lot of battles end like that. It may not be the most honorable, skill determining, or spectacular battle, but 1 man would be left standing and that man would clearly be ED. You blink you lose, very simple logic.

Now if it were another battle, same time, no mock, and Roy didn't have his flashbacks and everything was done the right way, Roy would obviously be the winner. Ed did not have the experience he had at the end of the series, nor did he have the knowledge of his opponent. Roy, had the experience, the knowledge, the first strike, and surprise on his side.

That isn't much of a comparison. The only way ED had a chance within the first 20 seconds was because he ran behind people like a coward. Now I understand that obstacles and terrain are a main facotry when in war, but on a flat open surface, it is clear that ED would stand absolutely no chance.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Why are people talking like this fight never ended? It did, and Ed clearly won. It may not have been under the right cirumstances, but Roy lost when he had the flash back. Simple, done, end.

A lot of battles end like that. It may not be the most honorable, skill determining, or spectacular battle, but 1 man would be left standing and that man would clearly be ED. You blink you lose, very simple logic.

Now if it were another battle, same time, no mock, and Roy didn't have his flashbacks and everything was done the right way, Roy would obviously be the winner. Ed did not have the experience he had at the end of the series, nor did he have the knowledge of his opponent. Roy, had the experience, the knowledge, the first strike, and surprise on his side.

That isn't much of a comparison. The only way ED had a chance within the first 20 seconds was because he ran behind people like a coward. Now I understand that obstacles and terrain are a main facotry when in war, but on a flat open surface, it is clear that ED would stand absolutely no chance.
    Roy won in the manga version. He didn't have the flashback and zapped Edward.
    And by your logic nobody actually won. Not Roy and not Edward either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast