+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I need some really serious (FMA) advice

Newbie anime_anarchy may be famous one day anime_anarchy may be famous one day anime_anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i need some really serious (FMA) advice

What do u need advice with? Characters, story line, or alchemy its self?
    http://www.animeindepth.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
    Water 35 liters, Carbon 20 kilograms, Ammonia 4 liters, Lime 1.5 kilograms, Phosphorus 800 grams, Salt 250 grams, Saltpeter 100 grams, Sulfur 80 grams, Fluorine 7.5 grams, Iron 5 grams, Silicon 3 grams, and trace amounts of 15 other elements. = FMA

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion_ing View Post
    ok peaople, i need some of your experience so i can learn more things about full metal alquemist.
    anyone interested write opinion in here.
    tanke you.
    HAy jest talk to me I can tell you any thing abut full metal.

Quote Originally Posted by manga fanatic View Post
    well if you don't know the whoel reason for the story then i'll tell you

There dad leaves for the army as a alchemists but then he never returns and they don't know if hes dead or not, there mom raises them until they are around 8 or 9 until there mom dies and there left pretty much as orphans except for there nieghbor who takes them in. they then tried to get there mom by doign human alchemy and that fails which is whyhe's in the iron suite, the rest of the episodes is them trying to find away to get there mother back
    Hay you r rong abought them whantin to bring ther mom back they are trying to get ther bodeys back.Oh and ther dad dosen't leave for the millatary he leaves cuz he dosen't whant them to see that he has used the pholosifer stone to stay a live.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_anarchy View Post
    What do u need advice with? Characters, story line, or alchemy its self?
    Hay let me gess the in greedince to create a human right?(But therse one miss ing ingreedince.Us alchemist are the closes to god.You fly to close to the sun you will burn.)=FMA
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 11, 2007 at 06:05 PM.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Newbie anime_anarchy may be famous one day anime_anarchy may be famous one day anime_anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: I need some really serious (FMA) advice

Quote Originally Posted by naruto_4893 View Post
    HAy jest talk to me I can tell you any thing abut full metal.

Hay you r rong abought them whantin to bring ther mom back they are trying to get ther bodeys back.Oh and ther dad dosen't leave for the millatary he leaves cuz he dosen't whant them to see that he has used the pholosifer stone to stay a live.

Hay let me gess the in greedince to create a human right?(But therse one miss ing ingreedince.Us alchemist are the closes to god.You fly to close to the sun you will burn.)=FMA

ur missing a few things...
    after ed recites the ingrediants...
    rose: whats that?
    ed:all the ingrediants of the average adult human body down to the last specs of protien in your eyelashes... skip a min or 2.
    ed:but after all these years alchemists have never been able to bring a human back to life, theres still something missing, something scientists havent been able to find in years , so what makes u think that hack job priest can.
    ed:if i were u id drop the scriptuers a pick up an alchemy book ... were the closest thing to gods there r.
    rose: u not a god , ur nothing close to it!!!
    ed: n neither is the sun, get close to it and all youll do is burn.

i typer this by memory so it might b a bit off
    Water 35 liters, Carbon 20 kilograms, Ammonia 4 liters, Lime 1.5 kilograms, Phosphorus 800 grams, Salt 250 grams, Saltpeter 100 grams, Sulfur 80 grams, Fluorine 7.5 grams, Iron 5 grams, Silicon 3 grams, and trace amounts of 15 other elements. = FMA

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

Re: I need some really serious (FMA) advice

Quote Originally Posted by anime_anarchy View Post
    ur missing a few things...
    after ed recites the ingrediants...
    rose: whats that?
    ed:all the ingrediants of the average adult human body down to the last specs of protien in your eyelashes... skip a min or 2.
    ed:but after all these years alchemists have never been able to bring a human back to life, theres still something missing, something scientists havent been able to find in years , so what makes u think that hack job priest can.
    ed:if i were u id drop the scriptuers a pick up an alchemy book ... were the closest thing to gods there r.
    rose: u not a god , ur nothing close to it!!!
    ed: n neither is the sun, get close to it and all youll do is burn.

i typer this by memory so it might b a bit off
    Well it has been a wile since I wached it so I off but I have all the DVD to the seres All 53 episodes.You sem to into full metal as much as I am.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Newbie fullmetalalchemist616 is off to a good start fullmetalalchemist616's Avatar
    Thanks

OK! an anime im good at!!! ok, so the star hotties of the story, Ed and Al elrick(al is the metal one, but hes spicy in the movie)set off to find the philosphers stone. Al, to get hi body back, and Ed to get his real arm and leg back. ed wears automail, mechanical arms, legs, ect. Al walks around in a metal suit of aromr that ed attatched his soul to. Alchemy is the main weapon in the Anime. along with guns, and other things. the humunculi are people that have been tried to be brought back from the dead with alchemy. im trying to to spoil the Anime, im doin my best. mostly all the humunculi r evil, except a couple that turn good near the middle/end. they each have a certain power, and they cant use alchemy. they are weakened by things of their past. there are 51 episodes and one movie. they are all the best, and i stayed up late every night to watch FMA. im still obsessed with it, but not as bad as i was when i first started watching it.

Amber StewartI Love Full Metal Alchemist!!!!

Newbie kason-sama may be famous one day kason-sama may be famous one day kason-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: I need some really serious (FMA) advice

i know of a lot of sites if that will help you any not all of them are true but hey its Fma.
    His only possessions are the sky, the earth and a broken-down violin.Even so...He only loved someone once in his lifetime.

-Immortal Rain~

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion_ing View Post
    ok peaople, i need some of your experience so i can learn more things about full metal alquemist.
    anyone interested write opinion in here.
    tanke you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Read the manga, it is many times better than the anime (and even the anime isn't bad).
    ya just like hassun said, you can learn more about FMA by watching the show and reading the manga. but for advice i dont rele have any except a short summary of the story line for you. ok FMA is set in the early 20th century in a country called Amestris in an alternate-historical Earth with technology dating from early 20th century Europe. In this alternate world, the pseudoscience of alchemy is heavily used in conjunction with acretian soul wanderers, but takes on a further fantastic element not seen in real-life alchemy. Real-world alchemists attempted to transmute gold from lesser metals. In the fictional world of the series, alchemy becomes the science of transmuting matter into different matter through the use of transmutation circles—based on real-world science, yet also magical, with seemingly infinite uses. Talented alchemists may apply to take a State Alchemist test to join the Amestris military's State Alchemists. and if u wanna know more, check this link out (SPOILER)

Fullmetal Alchemist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Thumbs down Re: i need some really serious (FMA) advice

Quote Originally Posted by manga fanatic View Post
    well if you don't know the whoel reason for the story then i'll tell you

There dad leaves for the army as a alchemists but then he never returns and they don't know if hes dead or not, there mom raises them until they are around 8 or 9 until there mom dies and there left pretty much as orphans except for there nieghbor who takes them in. they then tried to get there mom by doign human alchemy and that fails which is whyhe's in the iron suite, the rest of the episodes is them trying to find away to get there mother back
    Not really they're not trying to get their mother back. They're trying to get their bodies back... there's a big difference.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 28, 2007 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Grammar and spelling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast