+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A new FMA series?!?!

Newbie Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric's Avatar
    Thanks

A new FMA series?!?!

Ok I've heard a rumor going around that a second FMA anime series is coming! It's supposed to be set in the future where Ed is old or something! I'm not sure if I should believe it or not because in the Japanese ending of Conqueror of Shamballa, it shows Ed 100 years old with grandchildren in our world! If you have any info. on the (possibly) second series PLEASE TELL ME! I'm a dedicated fan in search of the truth!!!! gokurousama!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new FMA series?!?!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well, the truth is that there is nothing happening with the FMA franchise. If there was any official news, then the anime news sites would be all over it...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well, the truth is that there is nothing happening with the FMA franchise. If there was any official news, then the anime news sites would be all over it...
    Thank you LenMiuata, I suppose that is a very good point!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kisa Elric View Post
    Ok I've heard a rumor going around that a second FMA anime series is coming! It's supposed to be set in the future where Ed is old or something! I'm not sure if I should believe it or not because in the Japanese ending of Conqueror of Shamballa, it shows Ed 100 years old with grandchildren in our world! If you have any info. on the (possibly) second series PLEASE TELL ME! I'm a dedicated fan in search of the truth!!!! gokurousama!!!
    The Japanese version and the English version of FMA are the same, last time I checked. I don't know why they would butcher the story of FMA and make it all like Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to agree i havent heard or seen nething about the second series of FMA i like some of the first series episodes

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    The Japanese version and the English version of FMA are the same, last time I checked. I don't know why they would butcher the story of FMA and make it all like Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. It doesn't make any sense to me.
    Well we americans love to hack apart good anime (FCC & MMA) it's all about merchandising

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Do any of you think it would even be a good idea to make another FMA series?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm... since the ending of shamballa SUCKED, i donno. if there was a new series they whould have to go back. i mean, if they didnt, it wouldnt be FullMetal Alchemist- it would be something like Prosthetic Exalchemist. Dumb.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast