+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: A new FMA series?!?!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new FMA series?!?!

Please see:
    FullMetal is Back

Which is, for the record, only 5 posts down on this page.

Nothing has changed since then.

This rumor is still stupid >_<;

If they intend to make a new series of what was one of the most popular shows in Japan for two years: they aren't going to leak the information to American fanboys on the internet first... They're going to make a proper announcement in GanGan magazine. And they haven't: so you're fresh outta luck.

Newbie DragonCrown is off to a good start DragonCrown's Avatar
    Thanks

The rumor is this...they made a 3rd OAV that they never released as the other ones...aaa... or something like that ... I saw it last year about this time...

here's a link where you can see it yourselves...I love this ending more than the other one... it's...let's say... happier...

FMA - last ending

enjoy...because I shure did...

Dragon`of`AmrA :You know what's worse than eternal life?
    Takashy :Eternal life is great, but the boy wasn't listening.
    Dragon`of`AmrA :Eternal life in solitude

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DragonCrown View Post
    The rumor is this...they made a 3rd OAV that they never released as the other ones...aaa... or something like that ... I saw it last year about this time...

here's a link where you can see it yourselves...I love this ending more than the other one... it's...let's say... happier...

FMA - last ending

enjoy...because I shure did...
    There are four shorts (sometimes called OVAs, but not full videos in themselves) included as extras in the Hagaren Premium collection that was released in Japan nearly two years ago. This is from one of them -- the entire thing is about 3 minutes long... I'm afraid it has nothing to do with a new series or any new material of substance at all, it's just omake (an extra)

more here:
    List of Fullmetal Alchemist OVAs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newbie Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah you guys have a point... * dissapointed/ relieved sigh* I hate to admit it but I never really thought about what they would make the story line about. Oh! by the way I read that (the Great ) Vic Mignogna made a movie called " Fullmetal Fantasy" and I've read up on it and it sounds really good but it's not available on internet or video...*tear*... has anyone who's gone to any anime cons. featuring Vic seen it? I want input!GIVE Me INPUT!!!
    Last edited by Kisa Elric; Sep 14, 2007 at 07:31 PM.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kisa Elric View Post
    Ok I've heard a rumor going around that a second FMA anime series is coming! It's supposed to be set in the future where Ed is old or something! I'm not sure if I should believe it or not because in the Japanese ending of Conqueror of Shamballa, it shows Ed 100 years old with grandchildren in our world! If you have any info. on the (possibly) second series PLEASE TELL ME! I'm a dedicated fan in search of the truth!!!! gokurousama!!!
    That was a ova actually and it wasn't that long, so I think FMA has officially ended there :/
    Sorry to say it.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it's only a rumor ,believe me because Ed and Al are in our world when the rest are in Shambala and to open a gate to either of them HUGE sacrifices must be given ,like Ed's father and Ed's sacrifice in the first place
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

FMA
    Newbie FMA is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont think there is a second series and the movie end was bad, why did they stuff it up at the end

Newbie AnimeDDR110 is off to a good start
    Thanks

it doesn't sound like it will be good, ed 100 years old, you must be kidding me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast