+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: A new FMA series?!?!

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: A new FMA series?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by SasukePorter View Post
    hmmmmm maybe it might be good 2 make another fma series but im not sure it depends if the creators will get as many views and more watching and buyting there products i guess.....
    fma was a vary good show i think a lot of pople will whach ather show
    the only pomlem is how will air it caz adult swim as too many shows allrady

Newbie fmaangle17 is off to a good start
    Thanks

and it might take quite a while to make and then they have to get all the voice actors back in, the japanese and the english which would be hard..... i dont want to admit it but i dont think they are going to make a new series no matter how much i want them to

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fmaangle17 View Post
    and it might take quite a while to make and then they have to get all the voice actors back in, the japanese and the english which would be hard..... i dont want to admit it but i dont think they are going to make a new series no matter how much i want them to
    thats true but if thay relly wanted to thay can but it wight take a long time and it will
    cost i lot if money too

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    thats true but if thay relly wanted to thay can but it wight take a long time and it will
    cost i lot if money too
    i don't think so ... they can't even if they wanted to .. the story has reached a far end (unreturnable point - Ed and Al in our world / Roy Mustang and the others in Shambala / and the only way to return them to each other is to give great sacrifices like the great ones done in the movie which can't occur again) the anime is way too far from the manga (i mentioned all that in a previous post)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I would love another FMA series. Perhaps it will deal with his trying to make a new life where he is, and his brother trying to find him. It would be cool, because Maes Hughes would be in the "new world".

Newbie fmaangle17 is off to a good start
    Thanks

my friend came up with a really good idea for a new series..... its about ed and al trying to find a way back to their world and it switches from our world with ed and al to their world with roy winry and riza ect and about the stuff their doing and then ed and al find a way to open the gate and go throu (i forget how) but when the go throu envy is still in the gate like wrath was and travells throu. then their in their world and dante is still alive after all these yrs but he body is like totally rotted and shes like munted and really cant do much and envy tracks her down and helps her to create the philosphers stone and then ed and al find out and the whole series after that is them trying to stop dante and envy. i proberly forgot a few things but thats what i remember her telling me.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that there is plent of poetentail for a new FMA series. They do end up in our world at the end but that doesn't mean that they're completly trapped there. Also I think they could show they're new lives in Europe and trying to find a substitute for Alchemy with Science. This is just a though t not a great idea or anything.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, are they going to make a second season of FMA? but I don't either have start seen the first one yet. Only have read the manga. But this series its a good one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast