+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: A new FMA series?!?!

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: A new FMA series?!?!

Ok so this another FMA brother hood thead maybe some one forgot to read the FMA board 100%

Otaku monkey31192 is off to a good start monkey31192's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, well. I read the first page and then jumped to here. So, I don't know if this was mentioned but, there was an FMA OVA created that was Ed as a grandpa with his grandchildren running around. They don't show his face or anything, but I think that needed to be mentioned. Again, sorry if I missed the post about this with in the 8 pages.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Kids
    I R Da Monkey

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Then I guess Brother hood has a more of fan following then I thought wow, I wonder when {AS} shall have the rights to it..

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

==SPOILER ALERT==

I've been watching Brotherhood fairly recently, it's a very interesting series. It seems to progress through the story quicker then the original FMA Anime (which isn't a bad thing), and things seem to be told differently to that one (Ed's Alchemy exam was different in the original Anime, and in this version, it was Scar who killed Tucker rather then him becoming a Chimera, which might mean that theres no Labatory 5?)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    ==SPOILER ALERT==

I've been watching Brotherhood fairly recently, it's a very interesting series. It seems to progress through the story quicker then the original FMA Anime (which isn't a bad thing), and things seem to be told differently to that one (Ed's Alchemy exam was different in the original Anime, and in this version, it was Scar who killed Tucker rather then him becoming a Chimera, which might mean that theres no Labatory 5?)
     click to show spoiler

I've been watching 'FMA: Brotherhood for the past couple weeks and can't stop! For those who don't know, Hulu.com has the licencse for it and streams new episodes weekly. I'm almost caught up with Hulu and (possibly) Japan.

If you liked the original series, you'll LOVE 'FMA: Brotherhood'! There's less filler and more action. The story IS quite different, but in a good way. I give it a 9 out of 10.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I started watching FMA:Brotherhood a month ago and I am fairly pleased with it. I watched the original series from start to finish and was pleased with it. However the second series goes more in sync with the manga versus the first series. I believe when the first series started out there were only a few manga volumes released.

But, I digress. The story flows smoothly. It's fast paced. The fight scenes are amazing. The animation is better, more fluid, the coloring is brighter. The introduction of Ling adds more humor to the story. The correction of the homunculus and "Father" makes the story...actually make sense. The opening themes are good. All three are catchy little tunes. Only things that were sad was Hughes death, Nina's death, and Izumi...I cried three times while watching the series.

I started watching them on hulu, however Funimation releases the episodes on Thursdays, after they're released in Japan on Sundays. :3 Much faster than hulu. :P

Overall I give FMA:Brotherhood a 9.5/10.

Newbie Ninetailefox92 is off to a good start
    Thanks

* SPOILER * There was a laboratory 5 but it gets destroyed shortly after the fight between envy and al in one of the first few episodes ;p
    MCM EXPO MAY 2010
    Saturday-Shuyin, FFX2
    Sunday-Honey, ouran school host club
    Other- Luca, Macross

Newbie Ninetailefox92 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I found FMA Brotherhood is more enjoyable than the first series but is missing some of the key darkness of the first series... in the first series i felt more for Ed and Al's suffering when i thought that was kind of lost in the second series in all the action and fast paced storyline.. It is soo awesome though i love it <3 10/10
    MCM EXPO MAY 2010
    Saturday-Shuyin, FFX2
    Sunday-Honey, ouran school host club
    Other- Luca, Macross

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast