+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Opening quote by Alphonse Elric

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Opening quote by Alphonse Elric

Some that happens some times and some other times you just get lucky you know what i mean.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

yes sometimes you just get lucky. Say if you do a bad thing something good might come your way by mistake

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

that quote is so true
    every where you go you have to give something to get something.
    it dosent matter where you are in the world that rule will always follow

Don't trust me....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

well the main reason he makes the quote is because its the most important rule of alchemy because they have to have something to transmute in order to get what they want
    I am darkness

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

but it is a true statement in this world. humakind can not gain anything without giving something in return to gain something of equal value must be lost this is the law of equivalant exchange. you have to give something to gain something even if you get a gift you still did something to earn that gift just like how you would give a gift to a friend am I right? without this being true who would do anything in this world to make it better? everything comes at a cost.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    but it is a true statement in this world. humakind can not gain anything without giving something in return to gain something of equal value must be lost this is the law of equivalant exchange. you have to give something to gain something even if you get a gift you still did something to earn that gift just like how you would give a gift to a friend am I right? without this being true who would do anything in this world to make it better? everything comes at a cost.
    i completely agree with u because even if u dont realize it something was either given up previously or will be given up later and for gifts to a friend it makes sense because i dont think that if u dont know a person u wouldnt give them any kind of gift so basicly u give them a gift in return for being a friend
    I am darkness

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

that's the general rule in life .. but there's always the exceptions that we call "someone's fate" ... you there get things you didn't pay their "price" (in the meaning) and on the other hand you have to pay things that you didn't benefit anything in return for ... but i can say this rule applies to human dealing ways or ways of acceptance in most shapes and forms ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Feb 19, 2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: forgotten a letter
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with most people here. Most of the time in life, you really can't get anything without giving something in return. That aplys to everyday life, like if you want something from the store, you gotta give money to get it. But, sometimes, as Lich said, there are exceptions, also talked about in FMA. Sometimes we only take, sometimes all we do is give. But, most of the time, "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return" applys.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast