+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Opening quote by Alphonse Elric

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Opening quote by Alphonse Elric

your forgeting the fact that people have diferent pasts and expieriences those can also be concidard payment like how people going though pain can eventually exchange these problems for better times. so actually everything that happens deals with equivalance.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    your forgeting the fact that people have diferent pasts and expieriences those can also be concidard payment like how people going though pain can eventually exchange these problems for better times. so actually everything that happens deals with equivalance.
    if that was the case then there wouldn't be any existence of Heaven or Hell ... because you may live your entire life in pain and sorrow where there's people who live just quite the opposite way and here you see this rule wouldn't apply if we look from someone's past and experience value perspective .. what we're forgetting is that we can't even judge levels of deeds and how could they be exchanged ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

you dont always get what you want. the bad deads you do in life actualy send you to hell if you believe and try to live a beter life you earn your life with God. but there is something I missed the pain in hell I think is matched with the joy in hevan. so do you believe now.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

you dont always get what you want. the bad deads you do in life actualy send you to hell if you believe and try to live a beter life you earn your life with God. but there is something I missed the pain in hell I think is matched with the joy in hevan. so do you believe now.
    that's right but one wouldn't get both of Heaven and hell so that wouldn't be the right comparison measure ,i mean the first thing we depended on when we started here is "that "one"'s bads and goods and can there be a measure of exchange to see or not and how?" ,you know what i mean? i and you were as well at the start all of us took it from the single human perspective and not the world overall deed/fate exchange level of goodnessy ...

Thanks

well that is true and I think that I am going too far out of scale for my knowlage so for me I'll keep believing in equivalence but what about you. and isn't this fun to discus?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAlliance View Post
    episode 51 has no opening quote, instead it has an end quote,

Aphonse Elric:

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange does not encompass everything that goes on here, but I still chose to believe in its principle: that all things do come at a price, that there's an end and a way, that the pain we work through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they're expecting..."
    I was gonna say pretty much exacty that, but someone already beat me to itD:.

Equivalent Exchange would work in a perfect world, but this ain't no perfect world, is it now?

Still, even though it isn't completely true, it never the less has a large element of truth to it. If you don't do something, nothing's gonna happen. Even if your walking down the street & see a $100 note on the ground, your not gonna have it unless you put in the effort & pick it up.

I will point out occasionally things will happen without you doing anything to affect it, but things like that are, in my experience, far too rare to count on.

How did Misato put it in Evangelion...
    "Acts of Men are better than Acts of God"
    You rely only on the big guy, you're in for a big disappointment...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

well that is true and I think that I am going too far out of scale for my knowlage so for me I'll keep believing in equivalence but what about you. and isn't this fun to discus?
    of course it's fun isn't that the reason behind our being online reading this now?!

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    An opening quote by Alphonse Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist:
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return."
    What a cool quote! If you want something in life, you first must learn to give this something. If you want love, you must give love. If you want money, you must give money. I think this is a fundamental law of nature used even today.
    I love that quote. It's amazing and teaches you a very good lesson in life. It's a wonderful quote that should stay with you forever to remind you that nothing in life is free, that you must give something of equal value in return. It's important for a person to know this and I'm hoping more and more people are going to read this amazing quote.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast