+ Reply to Thread

Thread: philosopher's catalyst

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

philosopher's catalyst

i dont know if this is something that shows up in the anime or manga but i ran across it and one of my friends told me a little about it. ok what is the philosophers catalyst? what does is do? and is it more powerful than the philosophers stone?
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: philosopher's catalyst

philos....wha?

did you do any reasearch to see if you're friends were totally bullsh*tting or not?

but to answer your question, no. i have never heard of such a thing nor do i know what it would do.

i have a feeling it would enhance the speed at which an alchemist can transmute objects, due to the term "catalyst"
    Why hello there!

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. I have only heard of the philosophers stone. I could tell you about it, but you've been researching it and should know all about it. Good luck on finding the catalyst.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Newbie hellomynameis is off to a good start
    Thanks

actually the philosopher's catalyst is an item, less powerful than the philosopher's stone, that is supposed to ampify your alchemic powers....in the fullmetal alchemist series the item is shown through one of the first games "the fullmetal alchemist and the broken angel" were a girl named Armony and the philosopher's catalist is basicly an item...meaning it's in her.. i hope i helped...

+ Reply to Thread