+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The philosopher's stone

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

The philosopher's stone

is the stone really a stone or does it need a thing so i can erode(this is happening in the english version)

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The philosophers stone

i think it's not really stone but mostly because someone is making it out of a potion like thing and i've never seen rocks made out of potion like stuff.
    every rose has a thorn

FMP
    Newbie FMP may be famous one day FMP may be famous one day FMP's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: The philosophers stone

The philosophers stone is a stone because the inconplete stone that had Donello was in a ring and it was also inside of Al's silver watch the one in Donello's ring looked like a gem and the one in the watch looked like well rochs so there for the philosopheers stone is a STONE. INDEED!!!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i think it's not really stone but mostly because someone is making it out of a potion like thing and i've never seen rocks made out of potion like stuff.
    O.o I thought stones were made like that. They are super heated and then put somewhere to take shape. . So there forward there is potion like stuff that you so well have called it.XD. Only dimonads and some other things don't got there that stage since it will destroy them. For explame pearls.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

The stone you are refering to is the "False" Philosopher stones that are made from a red watery substance. The real stone was made by Scar way late in the series and it was fused to Alphonse, it is inside the armor. The stone is supposed to aplify alchemy and, from what Dante says, the stone will get smaller and smaller as it is used. Edward, after discovering that the stone was in Alphonse, tried his hardest not to get near him, for fear that he would use the stone and it might have an effect on Alphonse. Thats as much as I can remember about the series, hope it helps!
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The philosopher's stone

most likely it is a chemical which, through alchemic power, becomes as hard and dense as a stone.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    The philosophers stone is a stone because the inconplete stone that had Donello was in a ring and it was also inside of Al's silver watch the one in Donello's ring looked like a gem and the one in the watch looked like well rochs so there for the philosopheers stone is a STONE. INDEED!!!
    I'm sorry If I sound rude but it's "Cornello" and Alphonse didn't have a silver watch since he wasn't a state Alchemist... That was Edward! Oh! unless you ment that when Al was in possesion of Ed's watch at the end of the series! Then I apologize. And I'm sorry but your spelling is Atrocious!!!
    And Waremono! I complement you on your memorization! It was spot-on!!

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The philosopher's stone

i believe incomplete stones are stones. Were as Scar & Al became living stones, but note Scar's body didn't erode & Al's did (That's curious, Why was that was it because Al's body wasn't alive & the stone was absorbing his essence?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast