+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The philosopher's stone

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The philosophers stone

Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    The philosophers stone is a stone because the inconplete stone that had Donello was in a ring and it was also inside of Al's silver watch the one in Donello's ring looked like a gem and the one in the watch looked like well rochs so there for the philosopheers stone is a STONE. INDEED!!!
    from my understanding the stone is not a stone. it is the incomplete version. to create to perfect stone edward needed to sacrifice live humans in order for the to work. but since he never did the stone remains incomplete. that is all i know for the most part.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The philosopher's stone

I thinks some sort or stone like material. It was labeled a stone because of the way it looks. But the fake ones shatter very easily. A real one should never shatter or loose power/ I haven't gotten far enough into the series to know what is what yet. I'm only up to episode 38.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it may be a stone or crystal type but the fakes are just a liquid that amplifies your power

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    I think it may be a stone or crystal type but the fakes are just a liquid that amplifies your power
    in a sense that is correct to me. but later on in the series al somehow ends up becoming the philosphers stone, and for some reason you still have the equivalent exchange rule. cuz shou tucker used al to try and give "nina" a soul and failed. the after effects of that were a sizable amount of al's armor on the side was missing. the stone has to be solid in some way whereas the fakes were liquid until they hit oxygen.(i think not to sure of that point)
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I think its only in the shape of a stone while it is still in the designing state. Because you never get to see the fully created stone, because it has been merged with Al and when you see inside of Al, its like a mist that is in his body. Then as it is used it also takes part of what it has been stored in, that is why I think it erodes part of Al's amour. like the equivalent exchange as hyuuga13 said.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I think its only in the shape of a stone while it is still in the designing state. Because you never get to see the fully created stone, because it has been merged with Al and when you see inside of Al, its like a mist that is in his body. Then as it is used it also takes part of what it has been stored in, that is why I think it erodes part of Al's amour. like the equivalent exchange as hyuuga13 said.
    Much agreed. I think the Philosopher's stone is just something that's always been in the prototype stage. Even Dante couldn't use it without loosing parts of her physical self, plus the rules of equivalent exchange were always in effect--like some here have said.

Did you know that alchemists ("real" alchemists, the ones I read about in books) believe there really is a Philosopher's stone? No lie! They even talk about being able to transmute from nothing. I read about it in an alchemy book. I have the book still and once I clean my room and find it, I'll scan the page I read that info at. ^_^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Yeha, isn't it part in science about the progression from a solid to gas state. I think that is linked in with the Philosophers stone. And besides, what can you really do to a stone in a stone state?? Its just a like a rock, yet when it has been altered to a gas/mist state is has better properties. I hope that makes sense.

Atomik - oooooo really?? I wouldn't mind looking into that some time.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont know really if it is a stone.
    I know that Alphones done gets turned into the stone kinda

Don't trust me....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast