+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Seven Sins

Newbie Shadows1021 is off to a good start Shadows1021's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Seven Sins

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    SPIOLER TALK ABOUT MOVIE BEWARE

Well he died in the movie and meets back with is mother in the other life and im counting only the show and movie not the manga so he did die in the movie .
    ok im gonna rephrase that then he stayed alive longer then the other sins
    Signature Picture

Im Bi and if you don't like it well XP to you too

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

WEll envy is the one who really satyed alive i mean she wasnt looking good last time you see her lol but we didnt she that she got killed so not really.

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

it depends in which way you mean, I'm not sure if i could decide who was stronger simply because they were each created with different abilities and traits. They were each made for different reasons.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

They werent made for certain reasons BEWARE SPOILER TALK they were made by people who wanted to bring somebody back from the dead and did the forbidden alchemy thing and then parts or there body who be taken into the other world and the spirts who were blank in the world would use that persons or other objects on the bodys of the people and use it as there own so they werent made for thing ks 2 some are stronger than others and please pick one of the chars k.

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

dang maybe I shoudn't of left now no one voted for envy come on no one thinks that the very first humunculi and the last, alive other than gultiny, would be best.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Thanks

BEWARE SPOILER TALK
    Well she was stabed with spears and forced to be in a area where people controlled her in the movie and they said they were going to destroy the are where there was that teleporter k so she probaly died and she could not have really died because he was sent into another world and its easy to run away so living the longest doesnt mean anything k so well people stop saying they lived the longest so they are the strongest no it just means they lived the longest it doesnt have to do with anything with there power right right .

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Haven't seen this choise so mutch, but I think it has to be Sloth, seriously, she can dodge every attack with her water form. try to stab her, nothing happens, but she can give u a hard time

Newbie fallen angel 2009 is off to a good start fallen angel 2009's Avatar
    Thanks

i mainly say lust is jus cuz she is my fav of the deadly sins ^^
    I will love you without fear or restrictions. I will trust you without wondering. I will want you without demand and accept you just the way you are. And If you give me the chance, if you give us a chance, I will spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. <3 Sayoko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast