+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: state alchemists Ed included

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: state alchemists Ed included

that is lust but that is not how lust died she died when Ed was fighting sloth wrath killed her. he was the one that used the seal on lust to kill her and he also had a lock of the persons hair that lust replaced. this happens soon after shou makes a soulless version of his daughter nina. you may have been thinking of how roy was using his flames against pride then the furers son arived found his scull and that is when roy once again torched him and finally killed him.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    that is lust but that is not how lust died she died when Ed was fighting sloth wrath killed her. he was the one that used the seal on lust to kill her and he also had a lock of the persons hair that lust replaced. this happens soon after shou makes a soulless version of his daughter nina. you may have been thinking of how roy was using his flames against pride then the furers son arived found his scull and that is when roy once again torched him and finally killed him.
    I might have but for some reason i remember him fighting lust and after lust stabbed him he burned his would closed after cutting the transmutation symbol on his hand then going and burning her but ill take ur word for it, she must have survived it
    I am darkness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xsasukeuchiha View Post
    I might have but for some reason i remember him fighting lust and after lust stabbed him he burned his would closed after cutting the transmutation symbol on his hand then going and burning her but ill take ur word for it, she must have survived it
    I don't remember if thay did fight but roy did get stabed in the fight against pride. In the end of ep 51 I didn't think he would survive the fight I don't even know if he saved the furers kid.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Thanks

I don't remember if thay did fight but roy did get stabed in the fight against pride. In the end of ep 51 I didn't think he would survive the fight I don't even know if he saved the furers kid.
    that might be it but for some reason i remember him distincly fighting with lust, maybe it was in the manga or something ill have to check later
    I am darkness

Thanks

ya a friend of mine said in the manga it is drasticly diferent pride I think is suposed to be lust in the manga. and pride was suposed to be envy and it's suposed to have a lot more story to it.

Thanks

ya a friend of mine said in the manga it is drasticly diferent pride I think is suposed to be lust in the manga. and pride was suposed to be envy and it's suposed to have a lot more story to it.
    yeah ill deffinitly have to check up on it this weekend because i have books 1-14 at my moms so ill be able to look it up ill get back to u on it thru a pm once i find out
    I am darkness

Thanks

ok can't wait hay what do you think about armstrong and his antics seems kind of strange at times

Thanks

i think hes a freak because hes always trying to show off his body and whenever he starts talking about himself little stars show up around his head
    I am darkness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast