Closed Thread

Thread: What’s it about?

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

What’s it about?

I’ve seen this manga series only once and haven’t got the chance to watch it again. What I’ve learned from that episode was that the story revolves around the two brothers who have been experimented into a cyborg. What happens then?
    Last edited by heavery; Nov 23, 2006 at 05:12 AM.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What’s it about?

Quote Originally Posted by heavery View Post
    I’ve seen this manga series only once and haven’t got the chance to watch it again. What I’ve learned from that episode was that the story revolves around the two brothers who have been experimented into a cyborg. What happens then?
    Okay one Al isnt a cyborg he is a spirit in a metal armor suit and there is a blood seal on the black on the collar of the armor.... Ed used his right arm to bring back Al... anyway they where set out to learn alchemy to bring back there dead mother. that is how Ed and Al got that way.... they go and sign up for State Alchemist Exam thinking that maybe the military could help. Ed gets in and they go from there to find the Philosiphers stone to get there bodies back the way it was

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

There is a sticky thread in this forum with basic information.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting, the original author posted this in November. Bloody Sword might have missed that. I doubt the author will come back to read this thread now. Plus, as Hassun said, there is a thread with basic information on Fullmetal Alchemist. Here is that thread:

http://www.animeonline.net/fullmetal...ist-anime.html

Well, due to a long period of time between posts, and the fact that the author has no point of returning to this post, nor anyone else to post in it...

Closing...

Closed Thread