+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the Best thing about FullMetal Alchemist

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the Best thing about Full Metal

The only thing i didn't like was episode 9 when it jumped 3 WHOLE YEARS after 1 episode i mean i guess its good that they did it because you appreciate the series so much more if its not super long *Cough DBZ* cough... yea but i would have liked to see what happened during those 3 years between there ages of 12-15 and the series ends when ed is 17
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie intothemyst may be famous one day intothemyst may be famous one day
    Thanks

I must say that the best part was the great voice acting of the characters, there was a great chemistry between them. Also, the writing was crisp and kept everything moving.

Most of all the general theme of tragedy is what made it great. From the first episode I saw in the season 1 which was the last episode of that season, I knew it was something good, because it got an emotional response over a character I was only introduced to in that episode since it was my first. I got so misty eyed at the burial scene I knew it was something good. Something about tragedy makes something fantastic.

Newbie Lexnyan may be famous one day Lexnyan may be famous one day Lexnyan's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...
    All of you had amazing points.
    Fullmetal Alchemist was a very unique anime indeed. What I found most intriguing was the music; it always seemed to set the mood just perfectly for each scene, carrying the heaviness of emotions within it. The characters were always interesting, and the storyline was intricatly placed together.
    FMA, once coming to it's end, left me dying to see more. Which made me and my friends wonder...

'Did it end too soon?'

I personally think that it ended at just the right time. We don;t want another InuYasha anime out there... I nean, no offense to IY, but it just seems way ti repetitive. If FMA would have gone on like that, it would have lost many of the faithful fans it had today. The hunger for more lets you know that it was a great anime. ^_^

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say the special thing about it is the Alchemy and how and who are using the different styles like Mustang and Fire, Edward with Metal, Armstrong with the Earth.. that is I would say is the best about FMA

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing I like the most in this anime is the story line in its characters itself. They give me excitement when Im watching it...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

the best thing about FMA ... is ... well ... the new world offered in this story ... a world where the science isn't the heart of the world ... they live their live using alchemy not science ... all of our live depends on science ... we even created "Science fiction" to escape from reality ... but for them in this story ... there is no science ... it's not important ... just pure alchemy ...
    which is called by "Magic" in our world ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the Best thing about FullMetal Alchemist

The most thing i liked about FMA is that the world in which Ed and the others lived is an image of what our world would become if the chemical science developed over physical Science let alone it's fine storylines ,charcters designs and it's comedy merged with drama and ofcourse the action within it ,FMA is one of the best
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the Best thing about FullMetal Alchemist

i like ed the most it makes the series awesome and his background story is great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast