+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else here thinks Full Metal Alchemist blows?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who else here thinks Full Metal Alchemist blows?

What the hell is this thread!? Whatz wrong with you all?

...you just made enemies with all the FMA fans in AO!!

...c'mon it wasn't that bad.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks
    can't say i hate it but i also an't say its my fav anime and all. its like in the top ten though

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    i think it was great because you had ed constantly trying to make Al human because he felt bad for the way he is i mean techniqually it is Eds fault so hes devoted his time to look for the Philosiphers stone to right his wrong and hes willing to do it at all costs
    yeah, and for some reason those exact words u said makes me not like alot. or not as much as the legendary anime dbz
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 24, 2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Double Posting.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie slitred may be famous one day slitred may be famous one day
    Thanks

weLL im new to this forum so im not sure if you guys watch the japanese anime or the dubbed anime!!? anyways FmA rockks! I dont see how you could think it blows, its got a good story, and very well drawn art! andd come on there scientist, thats cool in itself!

Newbie anime_anarchy may be famous one day anime_anarchy may be famous one day anime_anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to watch the entire anime to really grasp the consept of the story line. Its not just some anime u can start watching half way through and expect to understand it. Another thing u have to pay attention to detail. The first 35 or so episodes arnt that interesting but they give a lot of information that seams irrelevent up untill the very end then thats when it all ties together. if u have a short attention span then this anime isnt 4 u. n like some of u said the manga is better then the anime.
    http://www.animeindepth.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
    Water 35 liters, Carbon 20 kilograms, Ammonia 4 liters, Lime 1.5 kilograms, Phosphorus 800 grams, Salt 250 grams, Saltpeter 100 grams, Sulfur 80 grams, Fluorine 7.5 grams, Iron 5 grams, Silicon 3 grams, and trace amounts of 15 other elements. = FMA

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

it's realy cool so i guess u are the only one. but i do agree with inyusha it is too long and the plot is easy just kill that nymfo already!!!! oh and fma kicks ass but not my favorite in top5

Newbie abc123 is off to a good start abc123's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think its not really right to create a thread sayin that this certain anime blows. like say an anime u like was made into a thread that it blows. i like fma and full-metal alchemist is one of the best animes out of all.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, it is a long series of an anime.. but the series is actually a good one, and there is meaning in every episode. Granted, there are a few episodes where it seems as if they were put just to fill in space, but my personal opinion on FMA is that it is an awesome anime, with an awesome ending.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound View Post
    Am I the only one. Everyone made such a big deal about it, But I honestly didn't think the series was that good. Just like with Inuyasha, it was dragged out too long.

And now talk of a movie? A MOVIE! Please, just kill me now...
    Uh allow me to correect you How can the anime be drug on so long when there were only( Look at spoiler if you dare seriously though if you havent seen dont read im not kidding dont look at the spoiler if you havent seen all the episodes
     click to show spoiler
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast