+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite FMA character

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Who is your favorite FMA character

Ok in this thread i would like to propose a question to you all. Who is your favorite Full Metal Alchemist character and you must post at least a paragraph or two length as to why this character is your favorite. i have seen many people like characters that many people dont pay much attention to like Havoc... so i would like to know who likes who..

My favorite character is a little Expected and its The Full Metal Alchemist himself. Yep Edward Elric. the reasons i admire Edward so much is because he is the kind of person that doesn't give up even when all odds are lost he still strives to win. especially when it came to searching for the philosophers stone the chances of finding one are a ratio of Zero to one yet he believes he can do it. and thats something i admire of a person even though he inst a real person in life i admire what he represents and thats not to let anything take you away from your goal.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite FMA character

Well my fav' character in fullmetal alchemist has got to be the Lt. Colonel Maes Hughes, his a really entertaining character, his incomparable attitude is one that sparks his scenes in fma. He is member of the Investigations Division and a good friend of Colonel Mustang and the Elric brothers, he is a kind and generous character, always helping mustang and the brothers. His courage to to push Mustang up to president by working closely under him is also inspiring. Hughes loves his wife, Gracia, and is overly enthusiastic regarding his love for his daughter Elicia. He is simply a great character !

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite character would have to be Greed. not only does he have a cool name, but he has the coolest of the humunculi powers (in my oppinion). when he is in human form he has the "don't touch me B*tch" appearance and the badass attitude to go with it. and when he's in Ultimate Shield form he looks like a huge mother f*cking killing machine, and guess what? he is!

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Your right greed was a bad ass character. il have to agree with you there and i liked Wrath well i liked him after certain events occured he also had a bad ass attitude and i cant get over how flippin awesome his hair was. he would have been alot of a cooler character if he was introduced earlier in the show

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

and he shouldn't have died, the show lost all intrest for me when they killed him. i swear to God he reminded me of Dante from DMC, he should've killed Ed and became the star of the show .

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

O come on u didnt have to spoil it for all the readers..i have seen the whole series but what about those that didnt....Alphonse always had a stern innocence but would kick the crap outa anyone lol

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

My favorite character is Trisha Elric, yes the mother of Edward and Alphonse. Because she was so brave, she single handedly raise her two sons. Without her there won’t be any Metal Alchemist.

Newbie axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11's Avatar
    Thanks

thats true i agree, trisha brought them up well, it quite sad that she dies right at the begining of the series but if she hadnt of died then again there wouldnt of been fma.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast