+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite FMA character

Newbie FallingStar is off to a good start FallingStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite FMA character

My favorite character from FMA was Den. I mean, sure he was a dog, but I felt that he had a strong understanding of everything that was going on around him. He was always there to support and give comfort to those humans around him, like Winry when she found out that her parents died. He even carried flowers to Trisha's grave when he went there with Ed. Also, he was the only company that Pinako had left when Winry left. He was very loyal and cared greatly for his human family.

Dare to dream, dare to fly.
    Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite FMA character would be Ed. i can see alot of the same attitude in Ed as i see in myself. that and we are both short and do not like being told so. lol
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

My favorite Full Metal Alchemist character is Maes Hughes.

Maes Hughes was always my favorite FMA character. He's the coolest character they ever had on there. He could be completely serious one moment, and then BOOM, he's absolutely hilarious the next moment!

He was a great friend to Roy Mustang, and good company to the other characters. He protected Edward and Alphonse Elric to the end.

He was so cool when he pulled those daggers out of nowhere. He was so quick. There when it counted most. He was there to pull Mustang through his hard times, and helped propel him up the ranks. He was often there for Ed & Al. He was the consummate friend and companion.

He played the part of court jested, but in reality he was as smart as Sherlock Holmes. He solved what was going on when no one else had put all the pieces together. Yes it cost him early, but he solved it.

He had cool eyes like a cat. He was a devoted family man, and always had a picture. No matter what was going on in the world, Maes would whip out a photograph and everything was good with the world.

He will forever be my favorite FullMetal Alchemist character.

Well here I have added just a small sampling of Maes Hughes videos from youtube. Hope you enjoy. An assortment of Hughes at his finest, ok and not so finest.

(WARNING: there may be possible spoilers in any of the videos)

YouTube - Maes Hughes Tribute
    YouTube - Best Friends Roy Mustang and Maes Hughes
    YouTube - Maes Hughes take on Kool-aid
    YouTube - [Maes Hughes] I'm Super!!

This one is hilarious!
    YouTube - Maes Hughes Vs. Barry the chopper.

Sexy Hughes (lol)
    YouTube - Sexy Maes

One for the holidays Let it snow!
    YouTube - Maes Sinatra singing Let It Snow

Tributes to Maes Hughes (Spoiler alert!!!)
    YouTube - In Memory of Maes Hughes
    YouTube - sad AMV-my immortal
    YouTube - [FMA] Only Time

Newbie Luna001 is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favorite FMA character would have to be Rose, shes rlly nice to Ed and helps him alot

Newbie artist n the makin is off to a good start artist n the makin's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Who is your favorite FMA character

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Ok in this thread i would like to propose a question to you all. Who is your favorite Full Metal Alchemist character and you must post at least a paragraph or two length as to why this character is your favorite. i have seen many people like characters that many people dont pay much attention to like Havoc... so i would like to know who likes who..

My favorite character is a little Expected and its The Full Metal Alchemist himself. Yep Edward Elric. the reasons i admire Edward so much is because he is the kind of person that doesn't give up even when all odds are lost he still strives to win. especially when it came to searching for the philosophers stone the chances of finding one are a ratio of Zero to one yet he believes he can do it. and thats something i admire of a person even though he inst a real person in life i admire what he represents and thats not to let anything take you away from your goal.
    My favorite character is also Edward Elric. He is one of the most human characters from an anime i have ever seen. If you lost someone dear to you...like ur mother or father and there was a way to bring them back wouldnt u try? i sure would and even tho it was a failure, he gave up his arm and his leg to save his brother.....thats shows heart. Also, he strives and strives for the philosopher's stone, something that might never even exist, to get back Al's body and never gives up no matter what he has to do...he never backs down. That shows true character, something thats rare these days. And like u said wat he represents is truely admirable. He is also one of the funniest characters ever. With a short temper and a thing about his height... he is hilarious(well..i always laugh anyways)

Newbie Amaterasuomikami is off to a good start Amaterasuomikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Who is your favorite FMA character

It would have to be Ed himself because he totally rocks even though he is as small as a pinch of rock. Al is also fine but I don't particularly like metallic kind of people thingy.

Newbie Mithos1221 is off to a good start Mithos1221's Avatar
    Thanks

Mustang wins my choice. His flame alchemy, and attitude are my style.
    I Write Sins Not Tragedies, That isn't really a Tragedy, is it

Newbie wankacandies is off to a good start wankacandies's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Who is your favorite FMA character

Yes...mine would have to be Ed... but hes awesome, and i can compare some how... hes short and im short, and we both and hate it when people call him short or any other way of saying. i love him...i can see so much in him that reminds me of him! too bad he isnt a real person! lol it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast