+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite FMA character

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite FMA character

My favorite character is Maes Hughes. A good...Wonderful....father and husband. he cares about everyone and couldn't help himself for helping others even if he got the troubles. A cheerful person and I think he's the only one, beside Mustang's team, who dare teased Mustang. His contribution to Ed and Al's jouney is big even after he passed away..
    ..^[T+T]^..
    He..o yes he did..makes me cry enough on his funeral...esp. when elicya asked why her father "covered" with earth [bcoz if he covered with earth, how can he go to office and..play with her..]..
    I wish i can be a person like Maes. He cares about everyone more than himself esp. to his wife and daughter, to his friends (mustang,etc), and recently b4 he died, Ed and Al. He never complaining about his tasks. He always kind. And most of all, he always be himself, never wear mask.

Praise for Maes Hughes

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, Riza Hawkeye is an amazing, independant woman who has a totally hot [boyfriend], but for a favorite character...I would have to say Edward Elric. He goes through so much without a doubt in the world. All for his younger brother. That kid is amazing. Very stubborn too! Anyhow, he's always ready to take on whatever obstacle comes his way, not thinking about the consequences of his actions. He's a great brother, son, and friend. Let's not forget Alchemist...

Go Ed-kun! ^.^

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character is Scar. I mean he looks awesome! And he makes do with the life forced upon him. He didnt ask for his brothers arm and for its abilities. But he got it, and he used it to in the end save Alphonse.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

My Favorite Full metal alchamist character has to be Edward Elric because he resembles me in alot of ways and gets a little worked up when you even mention the word little or anything like that around him. I just like the fact that he stiks to his goals no matter what and will do anything to protect his brother. Ed is my all time favorite FMA character.

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to with Hughes as my favorite character, the reason being is that I find him hilarious but he can strike a serious face and jump right into action. Behind is nonchalant, playfull attitude he is actually very clever and catches on quick. I also like how he is always willing to lend a helping hand.

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character from Full-Metal Alchemist would have to be Roy Mustang... This guy is truly a royal butt-kicker... he plans to rule the military some day to try to help the people... but aside from that... his other idea for that is to have all the women in the military wear short skirts... and this is a good idea in my opinion... anyways... Roy Mustang is also very awesome because every chance he gets to poke fun at Edward he does and ticks him off beyond belief... most would say Mustang is cruel in that sense... but it is really him just showing he cares about the kid... and one last reason of why I think he's awesome... he causes explosions with the snap of his fingers... he doesn't even really try... he just snaps and uses alchemy to cause explosions that mess people up... Mustang rules over all FMA characters in my opinion...
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Newbie Miyukisan25 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mustang and Hawkeye. These two have been through a lot of strugles. People often mistake Mustang for a war hero that dislikes paperwork and Hawkeye for a military lapdog, but they have strong beliefs. The manga best displays these characteristics!
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Apr 14, 2007 at 06:51 PM.

Newbie Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha's Avatar
    Thanks

I've gotta go with Brig. Gen. Maes Hughes. I see alot of myself in the character. A tough guy who melted when dealing with his daughter was a great part of him. I also liked how cunningly quiet he was when dealing with things. He only revealed information when he had no other course. He was a great character who I've missed.

Alphonse Elric is another of my favs. Again it's the dichotomy of his character that I like. The soul of a child in an adult sized suit of armor. A pretty strong suit of armor, I love how he always approaches every situation with the optimism and pointof view of a child. Also, the fact that this powerful suit of armor is inhabited by a child leads to one of Al's weaknesses: naivete. Barry the Chopper preyed on this weakness to great effect.
    Hmmm... these to descriptions were so good that I had to quote them for reasons why I like these characters. And it just irks me so bad sometimes that I see a question like this; "Who is your fav __________ character?" Because I can't answer that question truthfully without having an internal monologue-like argument with myself as to why and if that's really the right choice. So I will be cheesy and use the quote for two people, and say that I really do like almost everyone in the FMA world. Every character has their ups, downs, and reasons for making the FMA world move. I don't want to pinpoint someone because I can't single out anyone in particular. Bash me for it later but I don't think I can...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast