+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite FMA character

Newbie Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite FMA character

My favorite character is and will always be Alphonse. He was the caring brother who was always there to support Ed even if he didn't always agree with him. and he always believed there was good in pretty much everyone. and even though he saw alot of death and misery, he remained innocent and pure. And he is kinda cute in Conq. of Shamballa in my own opinion...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd haveta say that it's Alphonse, he kinda sweet and seemingly innocent; 'til it comes time ta kick @$$.Then he's like a tank, people get fooled by his behavior and so thus underestimate him. Pretty awesome.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mine is Winry cuz shes smart and can be silly. Shes a really good automail mechanic and always wants to improve at it and stick with it. Also, shes kind and won't hesitate to help Ed with his automail and that shows she can really be a usefull and good friend.

Newbie sailormoonalchemist is off to a good start sailormoonalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

It would have to be Al. He doesn't get enought love from show fans because of his outword appreance. Everyone loves ed but not many love
    Al. He is kind,sweet, gental, and even if everyone like his he's my fav. He's strong and strong hearted. He's does anything to help Ed or anyone for that matter and is so cool. He also likes kittens. Al does not get enougth love so here's to you Al!!! Rock on!!
    P.S. some poeple do like Al and to you i honor you.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

if i'm to choose then it would be Maes Hughes for sure ,he is very intelligent ,gentle and he is sooooo amazing because he always gives help to others who they are in need in the most urgent times ,he's my favourite of that there is no doubt

Newbie Averian is off to a good start Averian's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally like Alphonse. I suppose the reason I like him the most is he reminds me of the little brother I lost a few years ago. That show was about the only thing we could ever agree on.. well that and food ^.^0 I wish we had the kind of relationship Edward and Alphonse had shared but I was too headstrong and he was too genteel. I kinda wish he was still around....
    Well it's a paragraph and it's short... I'm slightly ashamed of this but it's 7 am where I am and I haven't slept yet -.- *yawn*
    Last edited by Averian; Aug 04, 2007 at 05:15 AM. Reason: ... felt like it

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite FMA char is Roy Mustang ... this man is strong but he is wise too ... power should be always ruled by wisdom ... he is calm even in the worst situations ... that makes him a respectable officer and a powerful alchemist ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

Newbie ouka is off to a good start ouka's Avatar
    Thanks

mine would be that scar man with the tatoos i have not seen this show alot but what i have seen is cool that kid can make his arm into a sword awsome and that chick can repair and make robot arms sweet it is a cool show that is for shure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast