+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite FMA character

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite FMA character

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Ok in this thread i would like to propose a question to you all. Who is your favorite Full Metal Alchemist character and you must post at least a paragraph or two length as to why this character is your favorite. i have seen many people like characters that many people dont pay much attention to like Havoc... so i would like to know who likes who..
    My favourite FMA character is Roy Mustang - Fire Alchemist. Not only is he in a position of authority, he has mad flame skills as well! Of course, he's always getting picked on . . . meh, join the club, I say.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Easy! Maes Hughes (possible spoilers here, you've been warned)

Maes Hughes is/was my favorite character. It killed me when they killed him off. What was with that! I still can't believe they did it. It is the saddest moment for me of the whole series... and then his funeral! I was done very well, but I'm still mad as H_ll that they did it.

He was great! He had those great cat eyes, so cool. And the way he brought those knives out of nowhere!

He could be absolutely insanely funny, and the next second gravely serious. He seemed to be there at crucial moments for other characters, to bad he was alone when he died. It cracked me up how he always had a picture of his little girl... yeah he was a walking photo album.

It was great to see him in the movie though. I hope they do something more with him. Bring him back into the story lines... as a good character who helps ED.

Yeah, still kills me. I put a tribute video on my profile page. I had another, but hearing My Immortal as the soundtrack for the video tribute... well it kinda' choked me up a bit. Very nicely done. There have been many more placed on Youtube since then.

But here is the one I selected:

YouTube - In Memory of Maes Hughes

There was also a very nice one that shows different characters meeting their ends.

YouTube - sad AMV-my immortal
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Nov 21, 2007 at 04:00 PM. Reason: corrected spelling error

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite character is Ed because he is a good fighter and he is sensitive and he cares for his brother i like him because when he speaks about his mother and how he and his brother tried to resurrect her and how he caused the pain to his brother and how he never forgives himself about what he did to his brother ... i think he is cool

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to go with Armstrong. Not only is he a profound alchemist with unique capabilities, but also you have to remember the famous Armstrong poses. He added a good bit of humor to the series. I think he's just hilarious reminds me of characters like Gai Sensei.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i like Armstrong Too. because he take care of Ed and Al even when Ed hurt his feeling when he sayed : i now what happened in ishbal! [ in episodes 16 - Lost Thing ] and how he understand what Ed feeling when he lost his brother with the sheeps .......
    Last edited by Frozen Rose; Nov 14, 2007 at 04:16 AM.

Newbie Cloudgirl101 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love Mustang, personally. He's funny, and the fanfictions are even funnier.

Love me.
    Hate me.
    Just stay out of my way.

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav character is greed just because of his power to turn his own skin into a near inpenetrable armor

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite FMA charecter is mustang why is because i like his alchemy i like fire and he likes dogs like me. and he is trying to go up on hs ranks and he help th alrik brother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast