+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite Homunculus/Char?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Who is your favorite Homunculus/Char?

>.<

I would have to say I like Envy the most. Because his seems to have the most harsh story~

And because Envy has a darn good reason to hate the ed brothers. His storyline is connected to the main Char. Which is cool. He can change form, yet he never uses his real form till around the ead. Envy is the best one. End~

The others seem to have it better then he.

As for Colonel's I would say Huges takes it. (spoiler)

Huges made me laugh a lot, and you never would have thought he loss his life, but he was comeby till his death, and it was cool how the ed. brothers found out by his death~

He makes you laugh and he was smart. What else is there. Compare to the others. He wasn't one of the colonel's that were so well bent on the rules.
    He was the best in my book Huges. Then Roy took over, but yea.

Who is your favorite and why?
    Last edited by Mr. K; Nov 17, 2006 at 10:59 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie The-DNAngel may be famous one day The-DNAngel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Who was your favorite Homunculus/Char?

I agree. I'd have to say Envy as well. and for those of you who don't know, yes, Envy is a Boy! For the last time. >~<

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who was your favorite Homunculus/Char?

i would have to say greed is the coolest character in FMA. he has the kick-ass attitude and he's inpervious to damage from a non-alchemist. he also has a heart (kinda), something that most of the other humunculus (and some humans) don't seem to have. he also just has the "i'm bad now get the f*ck out of my way" appearance in his human form.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie AnimeAlliance may be famous one day AnimeAlliance may be famous one day AnimeAlliance's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite Homunculus/Char?

Lust is it for me, she always ponders over where she came from, and where she willl go! Later on, she gets a soft spot for Scar, and the Elrics. She didn't steal the Philsopher's Stone when she found that Alphonse was the Stone. The Homunculi are named after the seven deadly sins:
    envy, lust, greed, gluttony, wrath, sloth, and pride.
    My favorite military officer would have to be Hawkeye, she has good aim, and she protects Roy Mustang(notice how at episode 51, she's crying thinking he's dead, and how she tells him to "just shut up and eat" towards the end of episode 51.
    And, no, I am not a girl!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say Glutton, i think its awsome how he can just say poww like a gun shot and someone will get shot,lol, its soo funny to me.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

well it is hard to say, probably my vote for fav homonculi would be either Envy, or Lust, Envy because he has an..interesting personality, and Lust because her "extentions" r kewl

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with Fayt for homunculus......Greed's definately the best out of the homunculi (both in manga and anime).

He simply wants to do his own thing, and isn't just an 'evil' character like the others. He's open to negotiation, and like Fayt said, he "kinda" has a heart...His group is pretty cool too, and like him, they're rough around the edges, but you know that they're mostly good.

As for character, I'd have to say it's Armstrong....just because he's hilarious at times, extremely strong, loyal, and actually shows his emotions at times. He's a well rounded character. Even though the characters help each other out, Armstrong seems to be really genuine in helping out everybody. Like, Hawkeye helps out alot, but she's mostly watching Mustang's back.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to Say Gluttony I love how he can taste and sense for things and people by licking stuff..... and how he turns very very massive

Favorite char. I would say Mustang because he regrets his past and tries to push Ed to finding the Philosophers stone and His positive attitude to his abilities
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 16, 2007 at 06:55 PM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast