+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite Homunculus/Char?

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite Homunculus/Char?

My favourite character would have to be Mustang because he's the coolest character and his ability to control fire is the best ability in my opinion

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourite character from full metal has to be King Bradley cuz he is the military dictator of Amestris and that shows that if anyone wanted to mess with him, he would be packing some weapons, and that he's president gives him full access to em . and the coolest this is that he is an expert swordsman and can slice a man in half easily Scar is also kool cuz of his past and im DIEING to know his name!!! i dont care that his name is scar cuz of that X-shaped scar on his forehead. the tattoo with a rare circle that was given by his brother was kool because that shows that he is like fighting for him

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie shugi_the_reckless is off to a good start shugi_the_reckless's Avatar
    i live at a dinner witha bunch of other ppl
    Thanks

i'm going with wrath it's my favorite of the 7 deadly sins and if they make a character after ir i'm afraid it is set as my favorite (but i still like envy)
    when the world faces complete and total desruction.... it's time for a coffee brake

Newbie shugi_the_reckless is off to a good start shugi_the_reckless's Avatar
    i live at a dinner witha bunch of other ppl
    Thanks

for a character i guess i have to so roy mustang (he reminds me of general)if your wouundering who general is he's 1 of the 6 other people i live with.i live in a dinner and why wrath is my favorite?is because i have 6 sisters and we like to call our selves the seven deadly sins and i have been named rath out of the group
    when the world faces complete and total desruction.... it's time for a coffee brake

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a hard choice they all have really good stories. they all have a reason to do what they want. envy is cool cause of his shape shifting and that he is ed and al's brother and his true form is bad ass. greed kicks ass cause he can't be hurt...but by ed lol. wrath is able to use alchemy and fuse things to his body and he's arm and leg are ed's. glutny can bit through anything(bank safe hear what im talking about lol) and kill with sounds....wonder what will happen if he farts? lust is hot and sharp and close to scar. sloth is neat cause she is al and ed's mom that they brought back. but i know who it isnt. it's not pride he's the worst he's just a lap dog im glad roy killed him lol. well in the end i would have to say my favorite is envy because of the twist. but if u look 4 the clues u would see it cause he hates ed and al so much and wants to kill hoenhin(ed and al's dad)

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Wrath is my favorite, only because he is a complex character. He is the only humunculous that can use alchemy, and to make it more confusing, he can perform it on himself and other humunculi...poor Lust! I think he is complex because of his messed up mentality concerning his "Mama" and that he is a humunculous created from 2 humans, Edward and Teacher's baby.
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Lust the most. Personally, I had first liked her by the way they drew her and her seductive nature. But once I've gotton into the storyline, Lust was misguided. She only had the intention of becoming human and in the end
     click to show spoiler
    I won't go into too much detail...She rocks and it sucks the way she died.
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite homunculus is Sloth because she remembers ed and al but it is not until later that they realise that it was actually the one they created. as for the cernals I think that amjor armstrong is the best with is abitlity to turn anything into a missle and guid it to his apponents.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast