5 13.16%
  • Hohemheim

7 18.42%
  • General Basque Gran

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who's the Strongest Fullmetal Alchemist character

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Who's the Strongest Fullmetal Alchemist character

Well this includes anybody who uses alchemy like alphonse ed and alphonses teacher anybody here are your choices k and wrath well be included in the list number 1 is Ed and here is a little about him and the others.

Edward Elric: The main protagonist, Edward ("Ed") Elric is the famous Fullmetal Alchemist, though Al is occasionally mistaken for him because of his armored body. He has a prosthetic automail right arm and left leg, is of short stature, and typically reacts in an exaggerated manner to any remarks about his height. He is known for being the youngest State Alchemist, gaining this title at the age of 12.Number
    2 Alphonse
    Alphonse Elric: Alphonse, often nicknamed "Al," is Fullmetal Alchemist's secondary protagonist; he is Edward's younger brother and the narrator of the series. For most of the series his soul is trapped in a large suit of armor, causing other characters throughout the series to confuse Al with the "Fullmetal" Alchemist. Alphonse is the calmer of the two, and can be seen as a foil to Edward's character.
    Number 3 Roy Mustang
    Colonel Roy Mustang: Roy Mustang is known as the Flame Alchemist. His gloves are made of a special material called "ignition cloth," which allows him to create a spark by snapping his fingers. He then uses alchemy to change the oxygen density in the air with the help of transmutation circles on his gloves, causing a controlled explosion. He is Edward's direct superior officer in the military, but has his own goal, mainly to become the Führer, leader of the military.
    Number 4 Scar: One of the few surviving Ishvalans (Ishbalans in the Funimation's adaptation of the anime). His real name is never revealed, but he is referred to as "Scar" because of the X-shaped scar on his face. Scar's right arm, which is tattooed with a rare transmutation circle, was given to him by his brother shortly before he died. Scar believes himself to be an instrument of God, and kills State Alchemists using his alchemical skills, despite the fact that he believes alchemy is an abomination against the natural world.
    Number 5 Hohenheim: Ed and Al's mysterious father, who disappears a few years after they are born you might not know much about him but hes still in the list.

So far its going to be a list of people and you well pick from that and a there well be a picture please dont be mad about this list if you want me to i will go back and change the list to like i did with the first 6 to stop you from closing this pole k please dont be mad so lets go back and put the pictures k.

(1)Ed-The main Char of the show

(2)Alphonse-The Brother of Ed and one of the main char of the show.
    (3)Roy Mustang-He is Edward's direct superior officer in the military
    (4)Scar-An enemy to all state alchemists
    (5)Hohenheim-Father of Ed and Alphonse
    (6)Wrath-An Homunculus enemy to Ed and Alphonse
    (7)Alex Louis Armstrong-A state alchemist a friend of Ed and alphonse
    (8)General Basque Gran-Known as the iron blood alchemist
    (9)kimblee-Can use his alchemy as a bomb and enemy for killing his own men

(10)Majhal-A man who lost his lover

(11)Shou Tucker-A man who turned his daughter and wife into his lab pets
    (12)Izumi Curtis-A strong alchemist who taught Ed and Alphonse
    (13)Dante-The ruler of the Homunculus in the anime can switch bodys
    (14)Dr. Tim Marco-The maker of a fake philsoher stone then became a docter
    (15)Clara-Is known as Psiren a theif
    (16)Russell Tringham-A alchemist who posses as Ed in the anime
    (17)Nash Tringham-The dad of Russell and Fletcher
    (18)Lujon-An ameatur alchemist was helped by lust and killed by her

This thread has taken me a long time if you want me to change anything i will but dont close it this isnt a real list its really a list to show you your choices k but what i want to know on this thread is who do you think is the strongest in alchemy and if you see somebody off the list i will tell you why i didnt put them on .So i would say Roy Mustang is one of the strongest .

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Whos the Strongest Alchemy person

Why are you telling us this it and it doesnt have to do with anything with this form so try again and edit that out people dont need to know your information.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would say Ed and Mustang are about the same.
    They are both awsome.
    I like playing with fire a little.
    and if i could do alchemy i would do lots of stuff.
    Ed is cool but his attacks are different from Roys.

Don't trust me....

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say of course The Hohemheim of Light ... i mean who can stand in his face ,he's the strongest not to mention he's the most cunning ... and especially the battle between him and Dante that shows his power ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Feb 27, 2008 at 10:38 AM.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

No Roy fought Ed before and beat Ed because he knew what got to Ed and beat him by calling him a peep skeak but i guess that would not go towards there power and i like that you guessed Hohemheim.

Newbie Black is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mustang, he's got skills, and i like how all he has to do is snap his fingers and boom, an explosion. He has the skills to succeed too, and he has a shaded background history of neglection, so that makes him look tougher, and his names mustang dude, mustang is awesome, but at least he wasn't named Ferrari.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Mustang's power extinguishes in the rain or wet weather.. which make him very vonerable to attacts at these points in time... therefor i don't believe he is the strongest... but he would be a fit aponinent ...when he can pull off an attack..that is ^^
    Izumi Curtis.. she must be extreamly strong considering her puples are very much so... but the matter that she is not well in propper manner (fulll condition) so to speak.. brings me to conclude that ED could defeat her if he trly wanted to.
    furthermore i must state that i believe that ED is the strongest.. he can fight in all conditions... he is fast witted.. and his small figure proved as an upside when trying to move around without being noticed and even during his task of spying ^^

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's the Strongest Fullmetal Alchemist character

Izumi Curtis she is strong alchemist and she is the one who Ed and Alphonse how to use alchemist ....

or Ed , he is my favorite character in this anime and he is strong for a boy and he is sometimes reckless and that what make him special and he care about his little brother and that is very great from him .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast