+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: FMA Movie: Conqueror of Shambala

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FMA Movie:Conqueror of Shambala

Went and bought it as soon as it arrived in the store!! Got it at BB and it seems that if you buy it there you get a bonus DVD with commentaries and stuff!!

The movie itself was near perfection!! There were somethings that bothered me though.....like Ed and Al leaving their world/home behind when they had people that cared for them example: WINRY!!

I thought "WTF Ed!!? Leaving her behind!! You too Al!!"

...and the scale of the story went way above my expectations...I mean "Saving the worlds"!!? Thats a huge leap from a personnal journey!!

...still it was a great movie...it almost made me cry 5 times. Especially the scene that Ed returns to his world and reunites with Winry and Al...T_T

->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

It was sad, to Ed tring to kling to the fimilar things he lost, like the other Al. But the movie was good, I just hate the they left Winry behind. Othere then that I have no complants.
    But what is this 2nd season of witch you speak of. Tell me more!!!
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Newbie crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten's Avatar
    Thanks

I just loved the movie, It was so great. I was crying , smiling man did my emotions flowed all over the place.
    I love wrath although he could be an annoying brat in the series, in the movie he was sorta just there, fought, then died I was actually teary but then felt happy he got to go to mommy. The tears started to fall when alphonse alter self died and when ed and al can never go back to their world. I felt that everything was in place and they kept in line with the last episode.
    Superb movie
    Signature destroyed by Hassun.
    Read the rules.

Newbie wrathtookabath may be famous one day wrathtookabath may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the movie ws really cool mainly the fight with wrath al and gluttony. I think it was the best movie ever.
    life is full of mysteries like my personality.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wouldnt say best movie ever but it was ok seeing as how the ending sucked y did they have to stay in that lame world with no alchemy i found it stupid but the moive was overalll cool im a fma fan and i wished they woul have made more that .....52 stinkin episodes thats less than dbz lol
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's definitely one of the good anime movies around tho i wouldnt put it up there with Ghost In The Shell. It's good overall.....sading ending tho but i liked it how they "subsituted" winry with the gpsy girl ( excuse me for my forgetfulness n awful spelling)

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    true ya but i wish that they didnt have to stay in that lame world with no alchemy
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought the movie was ok, but not great. The ending, to me, was a piece of crap plus it didn't really feel like a closure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast