+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: FMA Movie: Conqueror of Shambala

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FMA Movie:Conqueror of Shambala

lol yea u tell em whast what they need to serious extend the series after only 50 episdoes come on lets b real thats no where near enough
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    lol yea u tell em whast what they need to serious extend the series after only 50 episdoes come on lets b real thats no where near enough
    I disagree...it was a perfectly good series but in fact it may have been too long...there were a lot of filler type of eps in there. If they just used the eps that really built the story it would only be a 26 eps series. I just think they ended it poorly.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

and i dissagree with you the series needeed to be longer than 52 episodes thats not long enough i enjoyed it but there could have been room for more

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

and i dissagree with you the series needeed to be longer than 52 episodes thats not long enough i enjoyed it but there could have been room for more
    When you draw a series out like that it just takes away from it's greatness too much...take Dragon Ball & Inu-Yasha...they had way too many episodes that were just fillers...the same would happen with FMA...they would run out of stuff to actually build the story and just show a bunch of filler crap....sure everyone would love to see an endless amount of episodes on a series that they love...doesn't mean that is always the best way to do it...or that it will make the series better.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

The series was fine the way it was, there is no need for it to be longer, but the movied just ruined it for me.

Thanks

the movie could have been way better and i mean ED NEVER GOT HIS LIMBS BACK wrath still has them and i have a question remeber in the final episode when al died to get ed his arm and leg back well wrath still had them ? that is odd but then y did he loose them agin to get al back i dont get that part well the movie ruined it all fo rme

Thanks

the movie could have been way better and i mean ED NEVER GOT HIS LIMBS BACK wrath still has them and i have a question remeber in the final episode when al died to get ed his arm and leg back well wrath still had them ? that is odd but then y did he loose them agin to get al back i dont get that part well the movie ruined it all fo rme

First off in the movie wrath is missing those limbs as it clearly shows that and Winry offered to fix his automail. Now Ed got them back when Al brought him back to life...however when Ed brought Al back he gave up his limbs again and passed through the gate...that was the end to the series.

Thanks

but why did he have to give up his limbs if he had the philosphers stone then he didnt need equevelncy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast