+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: FMA Movie: Conqueror of Shambala

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FMA Movie:Conqueror of Shambala

lol everyone says the ending is garbage lol bc it is it truly is they made a great anime series but craped the ending lol
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Yunalesca may be famous one day Yunalesca may be famous one day Yunalesca's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FMA Movie: Conqueror of Shambala

it was a sad movie
    and the series was very short compared to Naruto and Inu-yasha
    but I guess it was a good movie n all
    but poor whinery she will be all alone

Newbie Schneid.Piece may be famous one day Schneid.Piece may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the movie was excellent. The story-line seemed to flow nicely into the movie and I think that the movie answered most of our questions. I as well disliked the end of the movie because it seemed to end the exact same way the series did. Then I realized what other ways could it have ended? Ed gets his limbs back and Al his body back and they all live happily ever after in Shambahalla? Yea, that would be a pretty cool ending but I think the way it ended in the movie was better. I think the ending in the movie made a point that you sometimes don't get exactly what you ask for but you can still work with what you got and make it happen. I was just glad to see Ed and Al reunited with Al's body back. However, I do feel a little sorry for all the others on the other side, espicially for Winry since she kinda liked Ed. I say if you liked the series even a little, then the movie is a must, the animation and sound is awsome anyway.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

This movie caught in awe. I loved the animation and all of the action presented in here. Especially with a little bit of history going down. It was the shizz. I liked the ending actually. Brothers united ^^;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

it was a pretty good movie, i enjoyed it alot, (especially all the action) although, it was sad how they left poor Winry alone, i hope they come out with another movie like that ^^
    Envy was kool as a dragon

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like the movie it was okay if they dont show a other FMA which they probaly wont but if they do I well be so happy but whats going to happen.

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought the movie was rly good because it let everyone know how all the characters turned out a few years after the show and the action in the movie was rly good. also they were able to add in actual history into the story line wich i think made it better
    I am darkness

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved the movie and how it plays in with the show In the end I though that that armor was going to destroy the gate instead of Ed so that he could go back to his original home. then including the atom bomb made it even better but how did the enginier make it from the other side of the gate to our world? I would think that he would be a moster like the person that wanted to destroy Eds world.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast