+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist (the ending =o)

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Alchemist (the ending =o)

NOOOOOOOOOO way!!
    i just now finished watching fma and i'm balling like a baby!!
    the way he sacrifices himslf to save his bro, the his bro sacrifices himself to bring his bro back!
    it was just so sad how they both put their hands out at the sky and stuff...
    btw i doubt it was this sad but im like this most of the time...like with the movie click...the dad was so sad!! well that's off topic...
    the only reason i posted this was to see if anyone shared my feelings, i also cried when lucky star ended, or rather, when i finished it. i dunno maybe its because such great shows are ending...
    another thing, i know some people say the ending of...for example, lucky star was bad, and i think people thought the same about this. the thing is they left it open to thought and it makes some people angry but if you think about it the ending was totally perfect. think about it. i mean, i cried! don't you think that that means something? well same goes for lucky star, but im not gonna get into that
    well again, just tell me what you think and if u also, cried like a little girl who dropped her icecream

bii!!
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal Alchemist (the ending =o)

Well now is a good time to suggest watching the movie.

Its true the anime series ending so dramatically and kind of sad in a way. But, its no the full ending. It turns out the movie continues from where the anime ending. It also shows you what happens to all the characters who didn't die at the end of the anime. Basically, you haven't seen the ending yet.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

I know exactly how you feel! Except I think I was more pissed than sad lol, but you have to see the movie I've heard it was really good. I still haven't found it so I'm on a never ending quest to find it and watch it! lol All in All the FMA series was one of the very best in my opinion!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

theres a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank god!!
    omg im gonna look for it right now!!
    i cant wait to see the real ending!
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fujesal View Post
    theres a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank god!!
    omg im gonna look for it right now!!
    i cant wait to see the real ending!
    Alrighty, yeah there is a movie with an ending
    It was ok pretty good heres the review on it from anime news network
    Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie - Conquer - Review - Anime News Network
    Hope you enjoy it

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie animefreak410 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cried??!! Cried??!!....im practiacaly going crazy. i swear i was going to rip my damn computer into two!.....idk...it's just so...so...gosh...it js pissed me off.
    i wanted to see them living together in the "real world". i mean, after all of what they went through..they deserved it!!! no doubt.

i was so pissed (though the anger came out in tears.........) that i looked up the persons who wrote the anime series FMA (I was hoping there would be some way to send a message and give the person a piece of my mind- i hope the critics gave good reports for the story line and a BAD report for the ending!!)

i have to disagree with you on one point. i dont think the ending was perfect. if it pushed on a little longer, it could have been. it was just too incomplete for me.....and so i was just so sad cuz i didnt get to see them together

darn...lol...im getting emotional- again-......

ewz...i wanted to know if there was a continuation to it...n i got my answer. so THANK YOU. at least i wont have to go through the rest of the day nagging about the ending. imma search for the movie right now..... (thks)

Newbie animefreak410 is off to a good start
    Thanks

[SPOILER] i watched it. im nt totally satisfied when it came to the world they end up living in (for one they dont actually belong there. that world is for like the dead persons of the "real world".....they are not dead!!- and another is that they cant do alchemy where they are- i mean...that takes away the whole backbone of the story!!! guess there's some moral lesson in there.....) , but i guess i just wanted to see them together, so im partially satisfied. i wish their dad lived n they both lived with him in the "real world". they left behind persons i wanted to see them living with back there.

but hey...its better than nothing right....

im just glad they're together!!!!!!!!!!! (but still a lil unsatisfied!!!!!!-_-)
    Last edited by animefreak410; Jul 17, 2009 at 09:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread