Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist is OVER!!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal Alchemist is OVER!!

........I kno. sigh.......!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

darkness167 strikerX may be famous one day strikerX may be famous one day strikerX's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea When It Ended I Thought Fma Was Going Off Air Then The Power Of Cable Saved The Day [o Please God ] When I Saw That Fma Was Replay Ing For Us Who Didnt See Every Episode .p.s. I Went CrazY,Started Hitting Evrything With A Stick Repeating In My Head Noooooo!!!! WITH TEARS .
    Last edited by strikerX; Mar 23, 2006 at 10:16 PM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh well ... at least we won't have anymore sadness ... like loved ones dying But the series was pretty good too! I found almost every genre in it ^_^
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Mar 23, 2006 at 10:25 PM.

Newbie DJ_Zephyr may be famous one day DJ_Zephyr may be famous one day DJ_Zephyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, all good things gotta come to an end, right? But it was a good, not-so-depressing ending, and we've got a (very good) movie to keep the story going.

And don't forget, the manga ain't over yet!

^ The Real Trinity ^

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! FMA is OVER!! I thought there'd be one more episode!!

I was surprised when Adult Swim actually gave a extra warning on the contents of the episode that night!! Putting that aside that was still the single most best episode of any anime I've seen in my entire life!! I mean I actually almosted started crying (sob T_T)

I wanna hear what everyone else has to say!!
    An [AS] viewer, eh? You know what would make you feel not so sad about it being over? Watching it subtitled in the original japanese. It's SO much better than the dub. Seriously. That will make you feel better, and then you can watch FMA more. Besides, the movie will be out soon enough. FUNimation is doing that "let's show anime movies in theaters" thing now, so many when they finishing dubbing it, that will be one of the movies they put to theater. Honestly, I don't much care for the dub, but even I would pay 8 bucks to see the FMA movie on big screen.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHobbit13
    An [AS] viewer, eh? You know what would make you feel not so sad about it being over? Watching it subtitled in the original japanese. It's SO much better than the dub. Seriously. That will make you feel better, and then you can watch FMA more. Besides, the movie will be out soon enough. FUNimation is doing that "let's show anime movies in theaters" thing now, so many when they finishing dubbing it, that will be one of the movies they put to theater. Honestly, I don't much care for the dub, but even I would pay 8 bucks to see the FMA movie on big screen.
    ...OFCOURSE I watch the original Japanese version! I'm half-Japanese for heaven's sake!! I have all the DVDs thatz out now in the limited edition tin cans!!

...I wonder if the third one is going to be a homunculie theme? (#1=Ed & Al, #2=State Military)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry Full Metal Alchemist is coming out with a Movie in October of next year it's going to be so cool because you see the older versions of Edward, Alfonso, and Winry.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahaahaha its over yay ^_^

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast