+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hawkeye Mystery

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hawkeye Mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    I went on Wikipedia for this and found this tid-bit:

"In chapter 58 (Padding Footsteps of Destruction), Roy is said to have learned his elementary alchemy from Riza's father. In a flashback conversation, Roy is revealed to have become a State Alchemist in order to help the common people, despite the objection of his teacher. Upon hearing Roy's desire for power, his teacher states that he would pass his greatest and most powerful alchemy to Roy under the condition he would use it on the course of good. However, before he could elaborate, Roy's teacher began to choke from coughing up blood and manages only to reveal that he had passed all his secrets on to his daughter, and asked of Roy to look after her. The strange markings on Hawkeye's back is the method chosen by her father to pass these secrets on."
    it can't be ,FMA is one of my best animes and this is the first time ever i hear about such a thing ,but there's only one thing on my mind i'm sure of ... the creators of the anime episodes change a lot of things from the original manga
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, the FMA manga is still going and it's far different than the anime(like how Winry's parents died, and even the 'badguy' of the show is totally different). There are also some pretty sweet characters that are missing in the anime.

I'm moving this to spoilers.

Newbie blOodyaugust is off to a good start blOodyaugust's Avatar
    Thanks
    that would be the first time i heard that there are markings on riza's back..all i know is that riza's old man told roy to look after her and that he left the secrets of his teachings on his daughter...he never told roy that it was embedded on riza's back...

also, i want to know what dream Riza' was having on episode 37 or somethin'...
    Last edited by Hassun; Aug 22, 2007 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Double Posting. + ANNOYING size and colour removed

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No its not that her father did that to her see he made a new form of alchemy which Roy inherited from him and his father made his secret on his daughters back to his alchemy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The GunGrave of Trigun For This Useful Post:

lizzie5464 (Feb 16, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2