Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 28

Thread: rose or winry

  1. #9
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: rose or winry

    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Episodes thirty nine through fourty. And it is strongly implied. And about it not being proven. She ends up pregnant. Is that proof enough?
    No, getting pregnant isn't necessarily related to rape.

  2. #10
    Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: rose or winry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    No, getting pregnant isn't necessarily related to rape.
    WHY must you be so difficult on such matters, when the evidence is righ there!

    She gets captured by the military.. held hostage for about a year.. and ends up coming out with a baby.. no father for the child or anything of the sort.

  3. #11
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: rose or winry

    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    WHY must you be so difficult on such matters, when the evidence is righ there!

    She gets captured by the military.. held hostage for about a year.. and ends up coming out with a baby.. no father for the child or anything of the sort.
    So how do you know it was Hakuro who raped her? And can't she have just fallen in love and had a baby with some random military dude?
    I know it's sensible to think she was raped (people tend to go mute after horrific treatment) but the proof isn't there.

    My main problem with your theory is the Hakuro part.

  4. #12
    Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: rose or winry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    So how do you know it was Hakuro who raped her? And can't she have just fallen in love and had a baby with some random military dude?
    I know it's sensible to think she was raped (people tend to go mute after horrific treatment) but the proof isn't there.

    My main problem with your theory is the Hakuro part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Hakuro doesn't seem to have anything to do with it at all.
    It was General Hakuro who took Rose hostage and he was ultimately responsible for her being raped repeatedly.
    It was General Hakuro who took Rose hostage and had her raped repeatedly.
    Information:

    Here

    and

    Here

    He might not have been the one who raped her.. but he was responsible for it.. and he did have something to with it.

  5. #13
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: rose or winry

    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Information:

    Here

    and

    Here

    He might not have been the one who raped her.. but he was responsible for it.. and he did have something to with it.
    When I say sources I don't mean fan sites.

  6. #14
    Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: rose or winry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    When I say sources I don't mean fan sites.
    It is all implied. No, Hiromu Arakawa may not have showed us that Hakuro was responsible for Rose's rape.. but it is all implied. And it hints strongly towards the worst. If enough fan sites are talking about the same situation.. obviously it is what most likely happened behind the scenes, seeing as how everyone who watches the show thinks so. As for actual facts. I suggest you have a chat with the creator of it all.

  7. #15
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: rose or winry

    It is all implied. No, Hiromu Arakawa may not have showed us that Hakuro was responsible for Rose's rape.. but it is all implied. And it hints strongly towards the worst. If enough fan sites are talking about the same situation.. obviously it is what most likely happened behind the scenes, seeing as how everyone who watches the show thinks so. As for actual facts. I suggest you have a chat with the creator of it all.
    You say Hiromu Arakawa but you might find it interesting to know that she didn't create the anime at all. In fact, the manga creator almost never supervises the creation of the anime. They just give permission to make the anime to someone else.


    So there you have it "full blooded virgen 666" (funny name btw).

    Winry wasn't raped at all.
    Rose/Rosé might have been raped, although substantial evidence is lacking at best.






    P.S. We're only talking about the anime here, not the manga

  8. #16
    Newbie Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric may be famous one day Kisa Elric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas, Dallas
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: rose or winry

    ...Wow... white wolf, I have to give you my props. You certinaly are devoted to the wonderful anime of Fullmetal Alchemist! And Hassun, she's right, Rose was kidnapped by the military and raped by a soldier/officer. Although it does not give definite proof that it was Hakuro ( and I don't believe it -he seems to be a family man) it could be possible. Believe me. I am a FMA Otaku and this argument is getting nowhere! So I'm not on anyone's side really.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Rose
    By Rave_Grip in forum Poems
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2007, 04:48 PM
  2. anybody like rose
    By kac123ige in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 02, 2007, 05:07 AM
  3. rose must not die
    By equinn in forum Poems
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Oct 22, 2006, 03:00 AM
  4. The Rose!
    By HolderOfTheDarkChalice in forum Poems
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 21, 2006, 09:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts