Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: rose or winry

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: rose or winry

Rose was sexually abused by the state military. You don't kidnap someone and hold them hostage for a year just to have a romantic relationship. The baby and her loss of voice didn't happen for no reason. I think Hassun is just being a canon geek White Wolf. Hassun she was raped in the anime you can try to deny that all you want but she was.

Also white wolf was not being a pseudo mod. She was just telling you what you should have done in the first place.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Rose was sexually abused by the state military. You don't kidnap someone and hold them hostage for a year just to have a romantic relationship. The baby and her loss of voice didn't happen for no reason. I think Hassun is just being a canon geek White Wolf. Hassun she was raped in the anime you can try to deny that all you want but she was.

Also white wolf was not being a pseudo mod. She was just telling you what you should have done in the first place.
    1) Proof isn't there.
    2) Canon geek?
    3) Telling me what I should do or should have done is pseudo modding. Are you telling me what I should have done?
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Apr 27, 2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Removed the word "smartass"

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Theres plenty of proof despite your inability to see it.

2. Nevermind

3. It's obvious to most people it should have been in the spoilers section. Since you're a mod you should have known that more than anyone else.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    1. Theres plenty of proof despite your inability to see it.

2. Nevermind

3. It's obvious to most people it should have been in the spoilers section. Since you're a mod you should have known that more than anyone else.
    By the time I posted that comment about pseudo-modding the thread was already moved by LenMiyata. Get your facts straight.

About the rape thing, I'm not one to try to prove I'm right till the bitter end. I do agree that it was hinted that she indeed was abused. However, just saying out of the blue that she was raped and even naming the one who did it (without a shred of evidence) is not how I wish things to be handled.

I don't think this thread needs further discussion, thank you The White Wolf for helping us get to the bottom of this.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Apr 27, 2007 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Removed: Oh, enjoy your infraction for telling me how to do my job here by the way.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4