+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats Left of FMA

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats Left of FMA

Do any of you thikn that FMA is over bc i got a vauge feeling its not
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats Left of FMA

I really hope that Full Metal Alchemist is not over because I still want to see wheither Al and Ed meet again and wheither Winery and Ed get together. There are alot more things I want to see but those are just the main parts.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

naw dude it ant over...i can feel it...and plus does al get his body back i mean do they find the stone
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

yep they made a lot of money and i think that there going to bring back a other season or maybe a movie

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Alphonse has already gotten his body back there was an episode about it. There will be more because Ed goes till we meet again Al. So there has to be alot more to the show then what it ended with.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they will because they just left to many unanswered questions behind. Not to mention, FMA was extremely popular and rightfully so and that will definitely motivate the producers to add to the series.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

But is there a movie out there already and OVAs?? Or are you guys talking about the movie??
    Perfection is dull

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime series is over. It's over and done with. There's nothing more that they can do unless they want to rename the series "Fullmetal Nazi Killer".

The manga, on the other hand, is still ongoing and it's better. Still want more FmA? Go read that. New chapters are like monthly or bimonthly. I forget.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast