+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats Left of FMA

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats Left of FMA

I'm not positive but I think I have heard about a movie being out. Don't hold that against me but I think that's what I've heard here on the board.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I'm not positive but I think I have heard about a movie being out. Don't hold that against me but I think that's what I've heard here on the board.
    Yes, there's a movie. The movie follows up after the anime series, giving it a more complete ending. 51 episodes, 1 movie, 4 OVAs. That's all that they have for the Fullmetal Alchemist anime.
    I love my girlfriend.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Yes, there's a movie. The movie follows up after the anime series, giving it a more complete ending. 51 episodes, 1 movie, 4 OVAs. That's all that they have for the Fullmetal Alchemist anime.
    Thank you for letting me know about it. I wasn't certain but I thought I heard about it. So I guess if you want to find out about the rest of the series gotta get the movie!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Thank you for letting me know about it. I wasn't certain but I thought I heard about it. So I guess if you want to find out about the rest of the series gotta get the movie!!
    Yup, but I like the song that teh womens sing in the start in the truck and I love two of the OVAs.But both make me sad.
    Perfection is dull

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

FMA is over. You can tell when you watch the movie. I'm not gonna go too far into detail, but the movie is pretty much one big series finale.

I DO wish that they would continue to make more, but how far could they stretch it?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Plus the movie ending was a piece of crap in my opinion. Anyways, I don't see how they can continue it from the way the movie ended.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    FMA is over. You can tell when you watch the movie. I'm not gonna go too far into detail, but the movie is pretty much one big series finale.

I DO wish that they would continue to make more, but how far could they stretch it?
    They can tell the staff that happen after the older brother went to the other side and the younger one still and trained to became a SA. That seems possible??Oh, or after the movie their kids if they have some

spoliers

Which they do if you watch the OVAs.XD

The end of the spoliers
    Perfection is dull

Newbie [zgmfx-10a] is off to a good start [zgmfx-10a]'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have so many tittles ongoing right now, if not to much trouble could i get the names of the oav please?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast