Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute Boyfriend

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolute Boyfriend

Has anyone ever read this manga..???/ Okay I don't know if this thread has already been made.. I'm just to lazy to check! I admit!!

I just love Yuu Watase's artwork! I love the story, love the art, and I love the characters!! What are some of the things that you love about this manga???

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Absolute Boyfriend

Another thread on Yuu Watase!

I started to read this when it first came out in the shojo magazine. I haven't continued the manga though. From what I read, it looks like an okay manga. But I've never been a fan of the persecom/robot animes. The storylines do not interest me as much. But any work of Watase, is work that is for me.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Apr 12, 2007 at 07:39 PM.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a pretty big fan of Absolute Boyfriend myself. When it first premered in ShoujoBeat I fell in love. The idea of a robotic lover suited esspecially to me caught my eye. The artwork is simple and Riiko has a out of this world personality. I read the manga more for the romance and for the love complications in it (not to say triangles waaay to cliche). Soshi is my boy but Night is so sweet you have to love him. I'm quite smitten with this manga.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Iv only read a little on this in a mag i got but from what i read it was ok just gata find the manga at a store now XDD
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

yes yes yes yes I know this manga. I think it is really sweet. But She has to decide soon.... The triangle that she has with Knight and Soshi and now with her old school friend it is getting me tired..... I'd like to see her stay with Soshi... he really loves her..... plus Knight isn't even real!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks

he ehee I know what happens! But I'm not gonna tell ya!! >.< XD!!!!

I just love Night... he's SOOOOOO Cute!!!!

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

ive read quite a few episodes and it is ok. not really what i like to read but it does have its moments.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie Raykun is off to a good start Raykun's Avatar
    Thanks

i seen some episodes and its kinda neat and the manga i haven't relli read it even tho i hav volume 1

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast