Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute Boyfriend

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Absolute Boyfriend

I have read it Shojou Beat! A magazine that comes out monthly!

Newbie Haku-chan is off to a good start Haku-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

This manga is really really popular amongst the anime fan-girls around my school. We love any of Yuu Watase's work.

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have read Absolute Boyfriend before! *EEK* I love it, its amazing! I am keeping up with it on the Shojo Beat. Can you give me a little hint about what happens please?

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

Ah yes...Yuu Watase. I love her work so much. Especially Absolute Boyfriend! What I like about this series is that it's different from some of her other work (such as Alice the 19th and Fushigi Yuugi). I like how there is no magic (at least as far as I know). I mean, I like magic and stuff, but it's nice to see some variation with Yuu Watase's work. I love Soshi!!!!! I'm totally rooting for him!
    Last edited by Wolf_of_the_North; Apr 18, 2007 at 04:49 PM. Reason: found out what his name was

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 View Post
    Has anyone ever read this manga..???/ Okay I don't know if this thread has already been made.. I'm just to lazy to check! I admit!!

I just love Yuu Watase's artwork! I love the story, love the art, and I love the characters!! What are some of the things that you love about this manga???
    I read Watase on occasion . . . I'm not really into shojo manga . . . at all. I find that while her artwork is very nice, it seems to be variations of the same character (note how Fushigi Yuugi's Tamahome, Absolute Boyfriend's Night, Alice the 19th's Kyo Wakamiya, and Ceres' Toya are all the SAME GUY). Don't get me wrong, it's a good manga and she's a good manga-ka . . . but I see the same guy all over the place; it's hard to tell who's who sometimes. I remember picking up Absolute Boyfriend and demanding, "Why is Tamahome naked?!?!?!" Yeah . . .

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd give this manga a 7.5 out of 10. I guess I just liked a lot of Watase Yuu's works over this one. I'm not much of a fan of the persecom themed stories either (Chobits, MAICO2010, etc), so I guess it was a pretty decent story. I finished the whole series, but I'll keep my thoughts about it to myself so as not to spoil it for anyong. ^^
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Zettai Kareshi!! YAY!!
    I liked this manga in the beginning (like til volume 4) a LOT!! But... the ending sorta disappointed me =/ I won't say anymore on that cuz I don't want to spoil it, and I don't know how to mark spoilers (or even if it's possible to o_O) so... yeah ^^;
    But I LOVE Soshi xD
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

OMgosh the story is really cute, and the boyz are hot. gosh, i know this has been said 1 billion times but, i wish the manga characters could be real life. not real life paper people, but actual people. rrg so pretty XD
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast