Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute Boyfriend

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Absolute Boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Sazurii View Post
    OMgosh the story is really cute, and the boyz are hot. gosh, i know this has been said 1 billion times but, i wish the manga characters could be real life. not real life paper people, but actual people. rrg so pretty XD
    Hana Yori Dango and Lovely Complex Live Actions are about as close to manga characters that are real life.. but they're just acting the part.. T_T
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I also love Watase's works! I have read Absolute Boyfriend. I have read up to the third book because that was the last one that has been out. I have read verious works from her like Alice 19th and FY(both gembu and the original and also the anime for the original). I am a true fan! She has never had a work like this before. In all her works you know what is going to happen but in this one you really dont. I am excited to see what happens because it is really good!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 View Post
    I just love Yuu Watase's artwork! I love the story, love the art, and I love the characters!! What are some of the things that you love about this manga???
    I'm rooting for Soshi. Nerds-of-the-world-who-are-too-cowardly-to-ask-out-the-girls-of-their-dreams-until-they-buy-some-sort-of-sexbot, unite!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I'm rooting for Soshi. Nerds-of-the-world-who-are-too-cowardly-to-ask-out-the-girls-of-their-dreams-until-they-buy-some-sort-of-sexbot, unite!
    Umm.. This we really dont care! I love Night! I think he is trying his hardest to be human even though he is not. He cares for the girl and he does at one point go beyond his programing! I mean give him some credit! Night is my favorite character because even though he is not human that doesnt put him down and he just tries to be normal for her!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    Umm.. This we really dont care! I love Night! I think he is trying his hardest to be human even though he is not. He cares for the girl and he does at one point go beyond his programing! I mean give him some credit! Night is my favorite character because even though he is not human that doesnt put him down and he just tries to be normal for her!
    Night is a robot, will never feel anything or love anything. Which is why it is retarted for women to buy such robots. Same for men. I never really was a fan of manga and anime based on cyber people mixing in with real people. Except for GIS.

Freaking love that anime.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    Are you trying to start something? **Patented Death Glare #56793** Night is a sex doll. There's no saying it politely; he was invented for sex. No matter how hard he tries, he can't pull a Pinnochio and become a real boy. Sorry. The only reason Riiko ordered him was because she wanted a boyfriend; if she had waited for Soshi to work up his courage, there wouldn't be this conundrum, and Night would be off happily screwing someone else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Night is a robot, will never feel anything or love anything. Which is why it is retarted for women to buy such robots. Same for men. I never really was a fan of manga and anime based on cyber people mixing in with real people. Except for GIS.

Freaking love that anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Are you trying to start something? **Patented Death Glare #56793** Night is a sex doll. There's no saying it politely; he was invented for sex. No matter how hard he tries, he can't pull a Pinnochio and become a real boy. Sorry. The only reason Riiko ordered him was because she wanted a boyfriend; if she had waited for Soshi to work up his courage, there wouldn't be this conundrum, and Night would be off happily screwing someone else.

Guys then why do you read the manag!!! The whole point about the manga is to read about Night! I mean that's waht to book is about! And Soshi is just one of those side characters!!! He is just there to make complications! He has no purpose but ti love her and make more complicataions! He just needs to die! (jk JK I love him too but I am way for Night.. but no sex parts plz..)
    Thank you Lasura!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Guys then why do you read the manag!!! The whole point about the manga is to read about Night! I mean that's waht to book is about! And Soshi is just one of those side characters!!! He is just there to make complications! He has no purpose but ti love her and make more complicataions! He just needs to die! (jk JK I love him too but I am way for Night.. but no sex parts plz..)
    We read the manga simply because it is a work of Yuu Watase's. The story does not revolve around Night. It revolves around Riiko and her social life with Night. It is obvious that her best friend Soshi loves her, but she is just too simple minded to see that. Night is a robot and has no real feelings. He couldn't possible satisfy her in any way. And if you're thinking about sex - there wouldn't be any spiritual or emotional connection between the two.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast