Hi everyone! Today I want to share something special with you. I was trying to find a generator like this one for months and now, when I've found it, I am sharing it with you!

The most important thing is that it's WORKING. I've found so many fake generators on various forums that I got tired. A little bit info about it:

This Active Duty Premium account generator creates fully working username and password combinations for Active Duty website which you can use to login to the Premium area. ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE.

Let me guess! You were able to find some Active Duty passwords on various boards and websites but they were NOT WORKING AT ALL. That's because 99% passes out there are FAKE. Another 1% are EXPIRED ACCOUNTS. This Active Duty password generator creates a new and unique account just for you. Nobody can use it.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE GUYS DON'T GENERATE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT (OR MAYBE FEW IF YOU REALLY NEED THEM). IN THIS WAY WE WILL KEEP IT WORKING FOR A LONGER TIME.

How to use the generator? It is really simple.

- Download the account generator file.

- Install it.

- Choose the type of Membership you would like to get.

- Press create and you will get an unique Username and Password which you can use when logging in into Active Duty Premium Membership area.

- Enjoy it and HAVE FUN!

A little bit information about Active Duty:

It?s all about hot American soldiers having wild gay sex at Active Duty where you will find a very nice collection of sexy military guys on the tour. Young, fit and hung, these guys look like they are not going to disappoint. Regular updates to the galleries and weekly changing video collections are promised, there?s a video store and a pay per view section too. You are also promised live shows.

Categories:

ActiveDuty password
ActiveDuty member password
Active Duty mobile passwords
Active Duty free premium account
password ActiveDuty
Active Duty account free
activeduty.com working passwords
free activeduty.com password
activeduty.com password 2013
free Active Duty passwords 2013

Active Duty password list