+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After School Nightmare

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

After School Nightmare

I will say the weirdest manga I have ever read.
    A guy half man half woman whom at the end it turns out it was a battle among twins in the real life to see who would make it.
    The manga in itself left me with a lot of questions.
    Were the people in the dreams unborn people?
    They had a life that they didn't remember once they are "born" and they are forgotten in the world they used to live in before they are born...
    Has anyone else read it? what did you think about it?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie faith8678 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: After School Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    I will say the weirdest manga I have ever read.
    A guy half man half woman whom at the end it turns out it was a battle among twins in the real life to see who would make it.
    The manga in itself left me with a lot of questions.
    Were the people in the dreams unborn people?
    They had a life that they didn't remember once they are "born" and they are forgotten in the world they used to live in before they are born...
    Has anyone else read it? what did you think about it?
    I have actually read the whole series. I agree, it is confusing and awkward. It mainly is about before the teenagers are born, they go through what you would call a trial. they all had some type of problem they needed to face in order to face the real world. You know the main character of the story, right? Well, his problem was that there were to children and one of them had to die. In order for this to happen, he needed to choose who he/she wanted to be. A male or a female. That should answer your question. And the reason they didn't remember is because they didn't really need to. I mean think about it. If you had a situation were you had to make a really difficult decision, when you finally solved the problem, would you really want to still have that problem on your mind. You'd rather enjoy the rest of your life. I hope that answers your questions.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't either read the whole series. But i think it's
    really intressting just becuse all the questions =^,^=
    and it's also really intressting cu'z everyone have a very special
    shape in the dreams, and that shape is effected by their past.

Wonder what kind of shape i should had if i had been in that "dream worl".
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Newbie Novastrike is off to a good start Novastrike's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only read a couple of the books... its interesting, but I kind of agree, a lot of unanswered questions.

I also wonder what shape I would take in the "dream world" as well heh ^_^
    Visit me at my Warrior Cats Forums site http://warriorcatsfourms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Newbie hammo is off to a good start
    Thanks

i have recently started this series and like it quite a bit. i read up on the story line and was able to understand a bit more of what was going on...well what i think is going on anyway
    i think this manga is a take on the idea that your soul enters you in the womb afer it wonders around waiting for its body, once the sould finds its meant body it has to go through trials to stay there. like the twin thing, there are cultures that believe that twins share one soul, so maybe Mashiro is in the process of deciding which body he will inhabit instead of becoming two seperate people. as far as why they are teens it may be a play on who they will become, how they will react as they grow and go through life, they need to learn and fight to find the 'key' to be able to cope in their lives to come, to help them survive after birth so to speak. as far as their form while they are 'dreaming', noone knows what a person really looks like in their own private self. we all have things we go through that no one knows about, so this maybe a reflection on that. as developing souls they still have an unsecure part to them, and as long as they can find the key that can change what they find to be their flaws or in some cases their power.
    i think the 'regular' school life is just more training, kinda like a limbo for those to be born. i think they forget the ones who graduate because how bloody strange would it be to remember all the freakiness of who that person may really be, what kind of person they could become; plus, there is the who matter of interferring in the predetermined path of someones life. they forget so they dont interefer with the choices others have to make...
    i dont know, like i said, this is my take on this manga. just wanted to share

+ Reply to Thread