Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Air Gear

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Air Gear

I haven't read the manga, but the anime is pretty sweet. I just caught the first episode not too long ago.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i've heard of this manga.. but it never looked very interesting to me..but if you like sports and skating i guess its for the ones that like it...oh and the book stores you can get it from if you want to know..you can go to Books.a.million, Borders, or go to your nearest mall...or any book store for that matter...well i hope that helped...
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm that show took me quite a while to get into.
    I'm not a fan of sports anime/manga too much (prince of tennis and hikaru no go = boredom!) But After I got into it, it was good until that last episode, when he is fallin all over the place, that was pathetic!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I like Ikki. He's not insanely gifted; he has to learn. Of course, my favourite character is his bird.

hee hee I like him too.. interesting character I would say! he is gifted but everone around him is like misterious..
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait, wait, wait. It's been released in N. America?!?! Okay, who's the distributor? How many are released so far?

Shesh, why don't I ever know these things...

Anyways, Air Gear is awesome. It brings out a origional idea (i think), and explains it in a way that makes it sound realistic. The added violence makes it even better.

The transition to anime from the manga mad me cry though, it left out so much. Btw, vol 13.

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somechick_73 View Post
    Is anyone else reading Air Gear manga? I finally got into reading manga, and I haven't quite finished Air Gear yet. First manga I've read though. I'm enjoying it. I really wonder if Simca is evil or if she's a good gal. I also really like Ringo though, shes great. ^_^ Not much of a fan of the main character Ikki though, but meh...Anyways. What do you guys think of it?
    I never read the manga of this anime before... But I watched this anime on Animax. This Thursday, I'll be watching epsd 3 and 4. It's interesting....
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie Victory is off to a good start
    Thanks

The latest chapter of Air Gear I know of is Chapter 160. Its at a very awesome plot twist and you just have to read it. In my opinion its currently better than Naruto or Bleach.

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've seen the anime and read some of the manga. The manga and the anime is REALLY DIFFRENT. Like the begnning of the manga never happned in the anime. I really dont like the manga so much but I will start reading it again and give it a try.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast