Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Airgear

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Airgear

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    nope but is it similar to metal jacket? rofl, prob , well if it is, tell me where to find it plz!
    thx
    The anime series 'Air Gear' will be released by ADV films in early February, and will be available at a fine DVD store near you...

ADV Films.com: Air Gear catalog page
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be nice if a second season was aired... with better action, of course. The animation wasn't that bad, even if it was a low-budget production. I really do imagine it must be quite tricky dealing with rollerblades... at least it wasn't as draggy as I dreaded it might be.

Newbie dragonmaster_61 may be famous one day dragonmaster_61 may be famous one day dragonmaster_61's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i agree, Manga version rockz better than anime, but the anime version is also great in it's own right maybe because it has a different storyline with the manga...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't like the anime's ending though. It seemed so........... I don't know. Too anti-climax. Errrrrgh. Ringo's okay in the manga, but I started getting annoyed with her in the anime. Not sure why. Her voice? Don't think so. And those crows! I didn't get any major nosebleeds from reading AIR GEAR (maybe because I'm a girl, hahah) but really, the crows just ruined everything.

Oh. I love the cover art.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Didn't like the anime's ending though. It seemed so........... I don't know. Too anti-climax. Errrrrgh. Ringo's okay in the manga, but I started getting annoyed with her in the anime. Not sure why. Her voice? Don't think so. And those crows! I didn't get any major nosebleeds from reading AIR GEAR (maybe because I'm a girl, hahah) but really, the crows just ruined everything.

Oh. I love the cover art.
    I agree but still is to short.XD.I wish it was longer or had a part two or another series.Or a remake!!!!!!
    Perfection is dull

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow I never knew there was an anime.. I have one read the books and I enjoy them.. maybe I will look into that.. can you find it on Youtube?
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie AnimeGaSuki is off to a good start AnimeGaSuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I for one seemed to enjoy the anime, a lot. Its rare to see an anime that's based on a, I guess you could say, sport, make it very far. The action was good, also the characters them selves make it really interesting. Too bad season one is over.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGaSuki View Post
    Well I for one seemed to enjoy the anime, a lot. Its rare to see an anime that's based on a, I guess you could say, sport, make it very far. The action was good, also the characters them selves make it really interesting. Too bad season one is over.
    Have you seen EyeShield 21??That is a great sports anime.It has 60eps right now.If I am not mistake.I am in the 3rd season watching it.Is getting better and better.But I am starting to not want to watch because the end is near again .I don't want it to end.

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    Wow I never knew there was an anime.. I have one read the books and I enjoy them.. maybe I will look into that.. can you find it on Youtube?
    Not sure.I was watching it, but you can't no more.You meant be able to watch eps1-8 I think.But the others 9-21.Are gone because a think the person who upload them wasn't the owner of the account or something like that.
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast