Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: +ANIMA - Cute Manga!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

+ANIMA - Cute Manga!

^_^ a new favorite manga Soshi and i have picked up is called +ANIMA!

A boy named Cooro has the black wings of a crow! and he goes on an adventure with other kids who have animal attributes just like he does! They travel across the country changing people's fear of the +ANIMA, and also learn a little bit about themselves too!

Volumes 1-4 are out in the US right now, and here's a link to the basic plot summaries and character profiles!

TokyoPop - +ANIMA

(for some reason, they don't have anything for the 2nd volume, but it has been released nonetheless)

^_^ so hopefully you all get to read this great manga or even talk about what you liked or disliked from it! thanks again!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: +ANIMA - Cute Manga!

Ahhh! ^_^ I love it! I never thought anybody knew of its existense O_o
    I have to agree, it's cute! First I thought Cooro was a girl, then I looked at the blrb, then looked at the way he dresses, his smile and face, then back to the blurb.
    And the part when the "Mermaid Princess", actually a boy again, dissapointed me, since he looked so much like a girl!
    And the weird part is that the crow boy is always smiling ^_^;

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ you think it's wierd that he always smiles? i think he's so cute becuz of it! he's always so optimistic, even when everything is going crazy!

O.o but one thing i would like to know is how they all got their +Anima powers! you already find out Nana's and you have an idea about Senri, but where did Husky and Cooro's come from?

^_^ another thing i love about the manga is that everything always turns out so nicely! i miss that! everything nowadays is so dark and gloomy, i'm happy that this manga let's kids be kids!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly! Unlike other manga/s it has a happy begining, not roomantic but soft, warm and cute ^_^ Even though Cooro is optimistic I bet his face must hurt at some point or another, though n_n

Thanks

No, i don't think so. it's just that he has a care-free life and not many people are used to that! i mean, in the fourth volume he was excited to sleep in a barn! not to mention food always makes him happy! ^_^ i think i've you lived like that, it'd be more understandable to smile so much!

but another thing i like in the mange is that it focuses on all the characters! usually, Cooro isn't the one who saves the day. They all work together, or one in particular has more involvement in the problem. The manga shows what everyone does, not just Cooro.

^_^ i think that's really nice!

Newbie tsubasaangel12 is off to a good start tsubasaangel12's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: +ANIMA - Cute Manga!

OMG!! i love it!! i just started reading it and i absolutly LOVE IT!! its soooo cute!

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

i love +anima. it's a very unique story with a very unique characters. even though the purpose is a little out there where you dont know how long you can keep it going. but it is cute and a good manga
    i In the words of larry boy. "with great chocolate comes great responsibility."

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I read the first three volumes, but I just can't get into it. The art is good and the story is ok, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast