Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anime or Manga?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime or Manga?

I like manga better than anime... I guess it's because you can imagine the voices for yourself. One thing that ALWAYS bugs me when I read a manga and then watch the anime is the voice not matching how I thought the character would be.
    If it was an option though... what I like even better than manga are the drama adaptations of them hehe
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Anime or Manga?

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Just as the title states.

Do you prefer to read the action yourself? The love scenes..the drama? Quietly, in your happy place, picture all of it perfectly in your head? The voices..everything? Or do you prefer lovely anime, with beautifully dubbed voices, action noises, actual moving scenes..? What do you guys think?

Admins, I couldn't find a thread with this material, so I made it. Forgive me if there's something already similar to or exactly like this.
    I like both but I preffer a lot better the anime, cos the music, the movement and everyth ing!!!!!. The romantic scenes are my favorite along with the action and killing scenes (contradictory??)
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

@Mahi: Same here. I hate it when you've read a manga series for a while and then get up the courage to watch the anime. You watch the anime, and then what happens? The voices are screwed up! =___=+ It angers me so very much when the voices are annoying and do not match how I envisioned them.

@Leb-chan: I'm going to have to disagree with you for the romantic scenes part. But that only goes for when I've already read the manga and then watch the anime. In Fushigi Yugi, the making love scenes were drawn so well! Passion and everything! When I saw the anime...I was very disappointed! It was just moving pictures -.-; It wasn't anything special. I was very disappointed with it. However, in Rurouni Kenshin, when he makes love to Kaouru, it's so beautiful. They don't show anything vulgar and whatnot...but just the intertwining of the fingers, etc. The beautiful moments... I have not, however read the manga, so I don't know the difference yet. Same goes for Ayashi No Ceres. When Aya and Toya make love in, the manga it's so beautiful! I'd hate to see the anime version of it. Seeing how it's the same creator as FY. She mighth have done that to all her love scenes for anime...T.T

And that is what I believe

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

After more thinking, i've come to conclude that i prefer manga more. One reason being that in the anime they usually leave a lot of stuff out. As i mentioned before it saves way more time. Sometimes i find the animation in anime of characters are not as well presented than in mangas.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I prefer manga, though I watch anime as well, I think manga captures the action a lot better, and I'm more found of reading than I am watching. I find that manga is usually more detailed in story, which I like.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I prefer manga, though I watch anime as well, I think manga captures the action a lot better, and I'm more found of reading than I am watching. I find that manga is usually more detailed in story, which I like.
    Yes, I agree. Manga is way more detailed than the story's anime. The anime always leaves out little things such as what the character had eaten that day (which could have been a humourous part), and whatnot. But I suppose that's the way of life. Movies that are based on books are always shorter than the actual book's plot, leaving out many details that readers and audience find important. But if the movies and anime included the same amount of detail as in the mangas and books, it'd be one hell of an episode, lasting about three two hours instead of thirty minutes, no?

Anyhow, that is one of the reasons which I prefer manga over anime. The detail. And the scenes. Scenes are always way more detailed in the manga than in the anime. Whether it be love scenes, or action scenes... I can always connect to the manga more.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a very hard question to answer. I mean I love to read manga on the go but then I like to go home and go on the computer, type in YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and actully watch it on the computer. So really for me it is a very had decision.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie celticratt may be famous one day celticratt may be famous one day celticratt's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess for me its anime,although I do both if I find a manga series I like I will probably get the anime but its rare for me to like a anime and also buy the manga

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast