Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anime or Manga?

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime or Manga?

Ah, a good question. Well I would have to say that it all depends on the subject matter and the translation from manga to anime. for instance Akira is a stellar anime, but when measured against the manga it was born from it pales in camparison. Naruto since it is in series format really follows the maga quite well and makes both equally enjoyable; but for entertaining filler the anime takes the cake. So that being said I would have to say it all depends on the context of the situation. oh and whether im in the mood to sit and read

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Newbie Tsakura may be famous one day Tsakura may be famous one day Tsakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I would prefer anime over manga. I think it is better when it is IN action ...
    ~ ~ ~ That is me 24/7!! have a great day everyone!

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of the time i prefer the manga. Because they have a more richer stori then they could put into the anime. Its like the differince between a book and a movie. If they wherte going to put all that detain into them it would be too long. That being said waching the anime is still fun and sometimes they put in special stories you dont see in the manga,
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Not that I am going back on my decsion that I like manga better but some time the action is hard to grasp, some of the scenes in panel may have to much graphis on the page so you are wondering; "What the hell is happening."

But only for a select manga.........
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Newbie corryroets may be famous one day corryroets may be famous one day corryroets's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Anime or Manga?

I think it comes down to availability and preference,e.g I live in SA and we go camping alot, so then I read manga. But when at home I watch anime. So it's a tough choice, but then again technology rocks, my vote is anime.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Also i forgot to tell I choose anime because of the animation, they way their emotions come out of their heads and also it just looks much better!

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I think anime is better.The sound effects and music is just more bad@ss then reading boring manga.The only reason i read the naruto and bleach manga is cause its further ahead from the anime.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a definite manga fan. To me the anime kinda' upsets the balance of an established manga. The voices don't sound right and the visual freaks me out. But if the anime is only in anime form then I love it, right off. But other than those few times I prefer manga to anime a hundred times over.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast