Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anime or Manga?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Anime or Manga?

I have the Rurouni Kenshin DVD boxed set. I love that anime. My grandmother knows that I'm "anime" this and "anime" that.. so she decided to get me a load of manga books from the library [which she bought, mind you]. Anyways, one of those books happened to be Rurouni Kenshin. Sooo retarted, I thought how it looks in the manga compared to the anime. The fighting scenes, I mean. So I guess when it comes to action and shonen... anime is wayy better. But I read mostly shojo. Which is why I chose "manga" as best. But it's really fifty/fifty with me. If it is shojo.. I prefer manga. You get to make up what they sound like in your head.. and the scenes are more dramatic. But when it comes to shonen.. anime all the way!

Newbie mimiko is off to a good start
    Thanks

I prefer both anime n manga.......... anime is colourful wir those moving characters. it oso can express de feeling n the situation. while manga is more actioning on it n it is the original of the anime show.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well.... It can really go both ways for me. I am a reader, I can read chapter after chapter of manga and it wouldn't bother me one bit. It's almost alive (in my head) as I read it and the original artwork is excellent. Anime on the other hand is an "experience". I literally "indulge" myself when I watch it. No noise, no one talk to me, nothing. Just me, my anime (and warm green tea ) So I guess it just depends on the person. As for me it depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Just as the title states.

Do you prefer to read the action yourself? The love scenes..the drama? Quietly, in your happy place, picture all of it perfectly in your head? The voices..everything? Or do you prefer lovely anime, with beautifully dubbed voices, action noises, actual moving scenes..? What do you guys think?

Admins, I couldn't find a thread with this material, so I made it. Forgive me if there's something already similar to or exactly like this.
    hi,

I like both manga and anime because I like to read but also
    to watch anime. and sometimes I like anime more than manga because of the scene's because in manga some of the scene's aren't the same and then I get confused. but to put that away I still like both of them.

bye bye

mangalovertje

Newbie berrysplash is off to a good start berrysplash's Avatar
    Thanks

i like them both. i would normally read the manga first and then if there is an anime then i'll watch it.

Newbie shutenkoma is off to a good start shutenkoma's Avatar
    Thanks

I like both. I guess it depends on what mood I'm in.
    I'm all for reading a good book or manga and leaving it up to my own imagination. I write for a hobby and I usually pick up a book when I have writer's block.
    But on the other hand I do like dubbed versions of Anime. The casting process is so much better than it used to be. It really brings the story to life for me. And I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to certain voice actors. Heck Paul Dobson could read a technical manual to me and I'd be in seventh heaven just listening.
    Yes I know I'm a sicko. Pleas forgive me.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

I like both, usually I read the manga first before seeing the anime. . . but when there something like when the anime comeout first then I'd see the anime first. . .

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

It depends ^^ but i like anime better
    i like watching motion picture than reading... i'm not a reading kind of person either...so thats why i watch anime more ^^ i used to read dragon ball and detective conan's manga but i stopped quite a long time ago

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast