Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ayashi No Ceres

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ayashi No Ceres

How many members here have actually read through the entire series? How many of you have never heard of it before, until this post?

Yuu Watase is an amazing creator for shojo graphic novels, and I'm shocked at the amount of people that have never heard her name! So if you have read it, discuss the manga here.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Ayashi No Ceres

This is the first time have heard of this manga and of Watase Yuu, but i looked her name up in Wikipedia and saw that see also writhen Fushigi Yugi witch is a good manga.
    I think i wil give Ayashi No Ceres a try, the plot sounds intrasting so its defenitly worth a try.
    I wil let you now latter om what i think about it.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg!! I can't believe that someone has never heard of Ceres before!! That's just shocking!! I just love that series soooooo much!!! I've only read a bit of the manga but i've seen the whole anime serie of it though.And it's sooooo awesome!! The story line and charactor design is amazing!!! Everyone should really see this at least once!! And Yuu Watase is a genius!!! I just love all of her work!! If you find something by her then i'm sure that it'll be amazing!!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami's_Angel View Post
    Omg!! I can't believe that someone has never heard of Ceres before!! That's just shocking!!
    Sorry about that, but i just never heard of it before.

I am now at chapter five and i have to say its a very intresting story, the drawing style is very good and i defently see a resemblems whit fushigi yuge in style(tough i have only seen the Anime).

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005
    I am now at chapter five and i have to say its a very intresting story, the drawing style is very good and i defently see a resemblems whit fushigi yuge in style(tough i have only seen the Anime).
    I've read the entire manga series, and I'm not so sure that it comes in "chapters". You might be reading the novels, which take place a few years after the last manga book.

Her art does resemble each other in every story. I've read most of work, and all her female and male characters look like. They do have their differences though. And the personality of each character is golden. Ceres; Celestial Legend or, "Ayashi No Ceres" is an amazing series. It's storlyine is absolutely wonderful. It's one of the more darker toned series' I've read for manga in general. I highly recommend reading it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I've read the entire manga series, and I'm not so sure that it comes in "chapters". You might be reading the novels, which take place a few years after the last manga book.

Her art does resemble each other in every story. I've read most of work, and all her female and male characters look like. They do have their differences though. And the personality of each character is golden. Ceres; Celestial Legend or, "Ayashi No Ceres" is an amazing series. It's storlyine is absolutely wonderful. It's one of the more darker toned series' I've read for manga in general. I highly recommend reading it.
    No i am reading it from te begining, i am at the second volume at the part where Aki is trying to find Aya.

Can recommend more of her work i wil be looking forward to it, thank you for the advice.

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

I'v heard of Yuu Watase but I never read any of her stuff. I never heard of Ayashi No Ceres though. I'll have to take a look at it.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only ever read the 1st volume ^^;
    I like Watase Yuu's drawing style, but I just always end up confusing characters from her books... Aishhh >_< lol
    I'd read more, but because I no longer have my job, I don't have as much money to spend on buying manga and such =/ And, unfortunately, the library doesn't have it >_<;; The library DOES have Fushugi Yugi though...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast