Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ayashi No Ceres

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ayashi No Ceres

You are welcome, gigi. Just trying to help a fellow member out. As for some of her other works.. well there is Imadoki! and Absolute Boyfriend which are lighter in tone in comparison to Ayashi No Ceres and Celestial Legend. There is also a pre-sequal that Watase is making for Fushigi Yugi. It is about the preistess of Genbu. It's quite interesting.

And to mahiru. You don't always have to buy them. You could always just spend time at Barnes & Noble.. or Borders.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

-_-;; I gave up on that manga after her brother started scaring me~!!

o_o It was scary. I made it very far if you say, and moved onto Fushigi yuugi, which was no better.

Then Gravitation! >o<ll

But back to the manga it has pretty drawing, and I like it in a way.

DID THEY KILL HER BROTHER?!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Ayashi No Ceres

Well...I haven't read the manga, but I did watch the anime! To me, it seems that the lead guy is always the same on every creation of Yuu Watase ! Except, of course, that they always either change hair color and/or name...
    But, well, as for the manga/anime itself, I'd like to state that it's a wonderful series! Though, there were some parts that totally creeped me out...and I didn't really get the ending. I thought that the Touya dude was supposed to die? But, then, at the ending, he was still alive while Aya was pregnant. I didn't really get it, probably because I was kinda young that time!
    Last edited by Brent-Enix; Mar 25, 2007 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Too short...

mmhmm.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brent-Enix View Post
    Well...I haven't read the manga, but I did watch the anime! To me, it seems that the lead guy is always the same on every creation of Yuu Watase ! Except, of course, that they always either change hair color and/or name...
    But, well, as for the manga/anime itself, I'd like to state that it's a wonderful series! Though, there were some parts that totally creeped me out...and I didn't really get the ending. I thought that the Touya dude was supposed to die? But, then, at the ending, he was still alive while Aya was pregnant. I didn't really get it, probably because I was kinda young that time!
    Yes, this anime/manga series isn't for the faint of heart. And it is definately not reccommended to those seventeen years of age or younger. I was fourteen or fifteen when I started the series. I go so into it that I started buying the actual manga books instead of just reading them in the library at school. When I bought number seven, I had no idea what was to come. The sex scene was my very first at reading in a manga series, and I felt very ahsamed and naughty? I was also very confused. I didn't understand it, but then I realized that in order to read a manga series such as that you have to be mature. I think it did help me mature. Anyhow, I'm older now, and that manga series is a beautiful one. I absolutely loved it. Kudos to Yuu Watase.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2