Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can You Help Me With Manga Recommendations

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Can You Help Me With Manga Recommendations

Ive been reading 'Naruto' and i have found it kinda not my type, because i dont like that style. Does anybody know any good gore or evil adverture anime novels cuz im n00bed out to the max. ive found hellsing, and its about vampire slaying, which is right up my alley, so could you reccomend some anime along the lines of that?
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 19, 2007 at 10:04 PM.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can You Help Me With Anime

The only things I can think of that you might like are Trinity Blood and Berserk. From what I hear, they're both pretty gory. I don't actually read manga, so I guess I'm not much help to you.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a similar thread about gory/dark anime recommendations in the Anime Forum. Here: http://www.animeonline.net/anime/231...ns-please.html

Now, you're asking about manga, so I'll leave this thread open, but feel free to use the anime recommendations, as many of those could be manga.

Also, since you are asking for manga, I am editing the title of this thread to say manga and not anime. That is all.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

thx for watchin out silver and tomorro ima move this and can u close this so i can post it in recommendations, cuz i just caught that. so thx silver!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    thx for watchin out silver and tomorro ima move this and can u close this so i can post it in recommendations, cuz i just caught that. so thx silver!
    You don't need to move anything, or post anywhere else. The thread is fine. Let's just wait and see what people can recommend.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

So are we keeping this as manga recommendations or anime recommendations?

Thanks

Re: Can You Help Me With Manga Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    You don't need to move anything, or post anywhere else. The thread is fine. Let's just wait and see what people can recommend.
    well since not many people have recommended anything special, would you close it, cuz i have no problems with that

Newbie j-braz is off to a good start j-braz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can You Help Me With Manga Recommendations

i would say Tokyo Revelation it has goddesses suspense which we all need in a good thriller. If u do watch it- watch it alone!
    one thing it's like 50 0r 53 mins long but worth seeing.
    ... why do people hate?...because they are weak

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast