Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can You Help Me With Manga Recommendations

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Can You Help Me With Manga Recommendations

I have no clue if this would fit your genre, but you could try Negima!? Both the anime's put out for it are trivial in comparison to the manga, so you would want to get the books.

I haven't really read much into it, but you could try witch hunter robin. One I also liked that doesn't have as much blood, but a nice story line and some action is Chrono Crusade.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j-braz View Post
    i would say Tokyo Revelation it has goddesses suspense which we all need in a good thriller. If u do watch it- watch it alone!
    one thing it's like 50 0r 53 mins long but worth seeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youth-anime-fan View Post
    I have no clue if this would fit your genre, but you could try Negima!? Both the anime's put out for it are trivial in comparison to the manga, so you would want to get the books.

I haven't really read much into it, but you could try witch hunter robin. One I also liked that doesn't have as much blood, but a nice story line and some action is Chrono Crusade.
    Well i have looked into both of these recomendations and i have taking i liking into chrono crusade and tokyo revalation but sadly, i have not found any episodes worth of storing onto my ipod, so if you can if some vids or links to it, then thx for it!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Dekar may be famous one day Dekar may be famous one day Dekar's Avatar
    Thanks

Easy, try out the manwha "Priest" by Min-Woo Hyung. I'm currently up to vol. 15 and I'm loving every second of it.
    It's a bit slow in the first 2 volumes, but after that it's just pure awsome.

Check out the wikipedia, it has a short summary etc:
    Priest (manhwa - Wikipedia)
    Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December,
    And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
    Eagerly I wished the morrow; vainly I had sought to borrow
    From my books surcease of surrow, sorrow for the lost Lenore,
    For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore,
    Nameless here forevermore.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I recommend the manga Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, its recently been liscenced in the US. The story changes genres every few volumes likr in the first 5 volumes is as gothic horror about vampires, the next 6 volumes still has vapires but its more adventure oriented, from volume 13(the part that VIZ liscenced) and onward it has this power called "stand" that like spirit energy that give people bizarre powers. all the stories involve lot of bizarre and grapich violence.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Well like your signiture, hellsing would be a good one to see but seeing that its on ut signiture u've alredly started watching it. Try berserk its really old but really gory and in the lines of what you ask

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

If blood is what u want then try Blade of the Immortal. The basis is that a man is infected with some kind of curse bug and becomes as the title suggest immortal. He must slay one thousand warriors in order to be free of his curse. As you can predict a man who is immortal doesn't fight very strategically, more of a berserker who fights on his rage.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    If blood is what u want then try Blade of the Immortal. The basis is that a man is infected with some kind of curse bug and becomes as the title suggest immortal. He must slay one thousand warriors in order to be free of his curse. As you can predict a man who is immortal doesn't fight very strategically, more of a berserker who fights on his rage.
    I cant see where this anime would go because for a person whos imortal he can kill a whole army and get rid of his curse. So if he even does get rid of this curse then would he die cuz then he should just go one on one agaisnt a whole army know that hes immortal and shall die by the end

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    I cant see where this anime would go because for a person whos imortal he can kill a whole army and get rid of his curse. So if he even does get rid of this curse then would he die cuz then he should just go one on one agaisnt a whole army know that hes immortal and shall die by the end
    U sure are in a contraticting mood today. Well I would have to say that yeah of course he could just go through an army and die. The point of the manga is to show that his sword skills are dimmenising and he merely survives off his immortality. It reflects how important the will to live is in a battle. If actuallity he wants to die but it takes him time to get his kills. Plus if he just killed a whole army then there wouldn't be more than a few books now would there.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast