Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can You Help Me With Manga Recommendations

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can You Help Me With Manga Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    U sure are in a contraticting mood today. Well I would have to say that yeah of course he could just go through an army and die. The point of the manga is to show that his sword skills are dimmenising and he merely survives off his immortality. It reflects how important the will to live is in a battle. If actuallity he wants to die but it takes him time to get his kills. Plus if he just killed a whole army then there wouldn't be more than a few books now would there.
    Why would it take more time to kill a person that would be just gay. Is there a specific reason why the person cant kill people at a large amount? What would there be to stop it? and if he's immortal how can he barly live off of it?? if hes immortal that means he cant die. What would make him almost die enough for you to say that? This anime is really ticking me off. it sounds cool but it would be like a movie not no book series or an anime.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I suggest that if you wish to continue this conversation at a later time then pm instead of carrying on in this thread. The point of this thread is recommendations. I have given my reason for putting it on my post now you can think what u want. It was merely a suggestion u don't have to agree with my opinion. Regardless I would also recommend Shaman Warrior(I believe it is called). It is fairly new so there is only like 2 or so books in the series so far.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I suggest that if you wish to continue this conversation at a later time then pm instead of carrying on in this thread. The point of this thread is recommendations. I have given my reason for putting it on my post now you can think what u want. It was merely a suggestion u don't have to agree with my opinion. Regardless I would also recommend Shaman Warrior(I believe it is called). It is fairly new so there is only like 2 or so books in the series so far.
    yea sure and i just found out another that you might like. If its gory and stuff liek that then you might like Vampire Prince{i think its called} Its about a vampire ho has this human GF and just does stuff and at some point she becomes one to becase the BF becomes to into the vampire thing becaiuse hes not a full blood. He goes berserk and yes thats about all i know about it

Newbie evil_god may be famous one day evil_god may be famous one day
    Thanks

have u ever read one piece,samurai complo or vagabond
    about chrono crusade,i like it.a lot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evil_god View Post
    have u ever read one piece,samurai complo or vagabond
    about chrono crusade,i like it.a lot.
    Well knowing one piece as it is its not as gory as this one wants cuz its a lot like naruto. He doesn't want somthing like that so. I've havent heard a lot about samurai complo or vagabond. are they like one piece as well?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    yea sure and i just found out another that you might like. If its gory and stuff liek that then you might like Vampire Prince{i think its called} Its about a vampire ho has this human GF and just does stuff and at some point she becomes one to becase the BF becomes to into the vampire thing becaiuse hes not a full blood. He goes berserk and yes thats about all i know about it
    Sounds like a solid vampire manga. Maybe I will check it out when I get the time. I am really more about anime but manga is cool too.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

thx for all the recomendations, and i have looked into alot of them, and thx for taking time to search for them. right now, i have about one episode for every recomendation, and have started viewing them to make my selection!
    Thx!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    thx for all the recomendations, and i have looked into alot of them, and thx for taking time to search for them. right now, i have about one episode for every recomendation, and have started viewing them to make my selection!
    Thx!

No problem! recomendations is a lot better than keeping all the thing to yourself. called greedyness my friend

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast